function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stephanie GreenstreetStephanie Greenstreet 

Commission Calculator w/ Tiers!

I would like to create a commission dashboard which will show, by user, what their commission may be based on variable and kickers. So, for example, I have a rep who has a quota of $75k with a base rate of 17.5%, and kickers of 21.88% (125% to goal) and 26.25% (150% to goal). How can I show the tiers broken out in a calculation and then translated to a dashboard?
Jason Curtis NBSFDGJason Curtis NBSFDG
Hi, Stephanie, couple of things, if you could create a mockup of what you want we could probably help you create a report. Also, in the Success Community there is an awesome Dashboards and Reports group: https://success.salesforce.com/_ui/core/chatter/groups/GroupProfilePage?g=0F9300000001rDK
Thanks for the response! Here is a mockup for one type of report/dashboard I'd like to create: [image: Inline image 1] So, based on the rep's variable and quota, the report or dashboard will reference closed won deals to show what they're base commission will be. The kickers (125% & 150%) would be great to show potential. I assume there is a formula I can run on an Opportunity object that will populate the commission based on that particular deal and a Sum report can be run from that? I hope this helps and I appreciate any and all help!
Anyone have any helpful insights here? Much appreciated! :)