function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CarlBCarlB 

Eclipse unusable

Hello.

I have two dev orgs on EU5.  Since yesterday, I have been unable to edit any Apex code on either org using Eclipse because it takes at least 5 minutes to save.

I have tried other suggestions on the forum (such as only including certain bits of metadata in the Force.com project, but to no avail.

It does not appear to affect all orgs, as I am able to edit files using Eclipse in orgs hosted elsewhere.

Regards,

Carl
anotherDeveloper__canotherDeveloper__c
This is not just Eclipse, its MavensMate and any deployment tool. Also it is not just EU5 - it is all instances!! We are having issues deploying/saving anything to SalesForce across our whole company! 
Alex Weinle 8Alex Weinle 8
We have also seen this significant problem with deployment since the Summer 15 release - both through Eclipse and Bamboo/CodeShip.
doravmondoravmon
MavensMate works fine for me ~ take around 30 seconds as usual~ But eclipse takes forever....
Vetriselvan ManoharanVetriselvan Manoharan
Hi,

Its happens with eclipse often. Use Mavensmate which is light weight API and things will be fast in it.

Thanks,
Vetri
Jannie TheunissenJannie Theunissen
I think it has nothing to do with the tooling. Since yesterday I had trouble saving to my sandbox via Mavensmate and so went straight to the Developer Console to try and narrow it down. Here's my case https://goo.gl/Jk5Epy