function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mark WallnerMark Wallner 

Getting errors when checking activities

For several days I have had no issues with getting positive completed exercises. 
But as up yesterday I am now getting errors indicating I did not complete a portion of the exercise. I double check and everything is complete, yet I still get error indicating for example, my Chatter Group is not created it is, or that there is no post with "Happy Customer" - but there is. 

Just wondering anyone else is having similar issue? 
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mark,

Could you please mention if you are using any specific app to log these exercises, if possible could you share a screenshot where you are seeing this error? Are you talking about the tasks in salesforce which you company has renamed to exercises?
Mark WallnerMark Wallner
Thanks for response. 
It is with Trailhead exercises. Specifically Chatter the first exercise today where need to create a group, add a member, and create a first post. DId everything but when I attempt to check the excercise it indicates not complete/correct. The first time it was correct I missed a step, but now the message references something missing that is actually there, the first post. 

Hope this helps! 

SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Mark,

Have you created the first post in the group or on your chatter wall? Also, could you please help me with your ORG ID, username and the exercise you are trying.