function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vandana Rattan 4Vandana Rattan 4 

Salesforce1 VF tab URL No Longer exists

I have created a VF Page and made it Available for Salesforce Mobile Apps. A VF tab has been created and added to Mobile Navigation. But when I click on it Iget URL No Longer exists error. My VF Page is:

Login

{!$User.FirstName} {!$User.LastName}

{!Now()}

Event Name: In-house PresentationEngineers Australia EventExternal Industry EventOther

Best Answer chosen by Vandana Rattan 4
kgilkgil
Another thing to check is if Lightning Components (Beta) is enabled in the org. We have seen this causing some issues with Visualforce pages to load. Disable Lightning Components feature in the Setup menu and try this again. We have also seen this take up to 4 hours for a change to occur, so keep that time limit in mind when testing out this option. Hope it helps!

All Answers

Laurent DelcambreLaurent Delcambre
It's probably related to ClickJack protection update during the week-end.
Try setting showHeader="true" and applyHtmlTag="true".
That solved it for me
kgilkgil
Another thing to check is if Lightning Components (Beta) is enabled in the org. We have seen this causing some issues with Visualforce pages to load. Disable Lightning Components feature in the Setup menu and try this again. We have also seen this take up to 4 hours for a change to occur, so keep that time limit in mind when testing out this option. Hope it helps!
This was selected as the best answer
Vandana Rattan 4Vandana Rattan 4
Thanks kgil. This resolved my issue.

Regards