function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SIB AdminSIB Admin 

Visualforce analytics:reportChart Error Code {0}

I have a visualforce page that we are using as a custom home page for our Sales Reps to get around the 3 component limit on home page dashboards. The page displays 9 different report charts using the analytics:reportChart componenent. This has worked succesfully for months until just recently one of the reports stopped loading and starting generating the following error:

You can’t view the report chart because of an error. If the problem continues, contact salesforce.com Customer Support with as much information as you have, including the error code {0}, so that we can try to reproduce and fix the problem.

Below is the VF page used. The problem child is in the second row, first entry with reportId = 00OC0000005glVf. Yes, I have already verified that I am using the correct report Id. Also, this is not a joined or matrix report. Just a simple summary report with a report chart. Sorry about image, the forums was code sample function was not inserting my code correctly.

Code Sample
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
Could you please let me know if you are still facing this issue or if you found a solution?
SIB AdminSIB Admin
Still facing this issue with no solution. This code works for every other report except that one. I've also tried recreating the report and to no avail. Salesforce support has been of no help.
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
Coulkd you please provide me login access and send your org Id and exact replication steps to ssrivatsavaya@salesforce.com so that I can investigate further?