function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kamal BelayacKamal Belayac 

Feed-based page layout and sos

Hello guys,
Hope you all're doing well. I'm just trying to find out a good tutorial to create a case feed basedpage layout, i've really searched everywhere , i just kinda find some demos on which i'm not really interested. So i'm looking for a tutorial on how to config a case feed based page layout and also, if you have a tutorial on the new funciton for mobile service cloud SOS it would be really welcome =) .
Best regards
Best Answer chosen by Kamal Belayac
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Kamal,

Feed-based layouts offer a more streamlined way of working with records, and don’t require users to scroll through information they’re not interested in to find what they’re looking for. Users can easily switch back and forth between the feed view, which includes the publisher and important events on the record, shown in chronological order, and the details view, which shows in-depth information about the record, including related lists.

You can create feed-based layouts for account, contact, lead, opportunity, and custom objects. To create feed-based layouts for cases, use Case Feed.

Be sure feed tracking is enabled for the object on which you want to create a feed-based layout. You can enable feed tracking in Setup, at Customize | Chatter | Feed Tracking.

Please see the link below for more help

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=create_feed_based_layouts.htm

Best Regards
Naga Kiran