function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
M.sfM.sf 

Salesforce wave analytics record limit of 100 for view data table in Lens or dashbords

We have created a Data set and lens in wave analytics
The requirement is to view all records in lens in wave. When we click on "View Data Table".
There is limit for 100 records. Is there any way to increase the Record count or its an platform limitation?
Ray PendyckRay Pendyck
Save your lens or dashboard and then edit the json.  Add "limit": [1000] to the query section (or whatever number you wish).

M.sfM.sf

Hi Ray,

Thanks for the reply. Actually I am to able to vie all records in Dataset.
Your solution might solve the issue in Dataset.
But was actaully in the Lens where the limit was.
We need to goto +Baseurl+ /analytics/wave/web/lens.apexp  page where we can add the limit on lens.

Goto /analytics/wave/web/lens.apexp url. Add this after the base url.
Clink on Lens what you need in Lens section
On the right side you willl see the code and add
 "query": {
"limit": 500
}

Click on Update Lens

Hope This Helps

Deepak BusnagariDeepak Busnagari
The easiest way to do this is Update the limit in Pigql according to the requirement.
Matt BostromMatt Bostrom
but then once you edit the SAQL doesn't that break the dynamic filters? i want my users to be able to filter within the dashboard and see ALL results (1-100,000 rows) and export as needed. is this possible?
Gargee MukherjeeGargee Mukherjee
I tried adding  limit in the json, but everytime the dataflow refreshes, the limit is gone. Is there any permanent way out for the issue?

Adam P SmithAdam P Smith
Whe nyou are editing the Table lens, at the bottom left there is an option of Query Limit. Default is 100 but you can up it to 10,000.