function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andy GoodwinAndy Goodwin 

Create data driven community home page with site.com

I'm trying to create a default landing page for my Customer Community in Site.com. When sold the product we were given http://www.pureinsurance.com/static/portal-demo/index.html as a demo what we could do with it. 

Right now i'm struggling to get data components in there, the don't seem to be showing in the left hand pane where you select Page Elements from.

We have High Volume customer community licenses.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm tearing my hair out. Support advised me to post this here.
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Andy,

Community Builder is an intuitive, convenient tool for customizing your community. Community Builder lets you create a community based on a preconfigured template, and then apply branding, edit pages, update your template, and publish changes all from one user-friendly interface. If you’re not using a preconfigured template, you can take advantage of Site.com Studio within Community Builder. Aimed at less technical users, Site.com Studio is a Web content management system (CMS) that provides a drag-and-drop environment to customize your community’s pages. Site.com Studio makes it easy to build dynamic, data-driven Web pages quickly and edit your content in real time. There’s no code required (although you can add custom code if you need to) but familiarity with CSS and HTML helps. Use one of the self-service templates—Koa, Kokua, or Napili—to easily create a responsive self-service community.
Use the Aloha template to easily create a configurable App Launcher.
Design pixel-perfect, branded pages.
Create public pages that anyone can access, or add private pages that you can add as a tab within your community.
Build and iterate quickly using reusable page elements.
Use ready-made forms to create web-to-lead forms or gather customer feedback.
Create data-driven pages, such as product catalogs or other listings, using your organization’s data.

Please see the link below

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_communities_implementation.meta/salesforce_communities_implementation/communities_sites_which.htm

Best Regards
Naga Kiran