function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KRaviKRavi 

How to display [custom summary format] report in community portal visual force page

I Have a report in [Summary report format] in Salesforce that accepts 2 parameters.
how to display this report in visual force page, this VF page is in Community portal.

I tried several ways over formus, none of them were useful for me :(

Is it possible to display report in community portal vf page?

any help would be appreciated

Thank you
AbdelhakimAbdelhakim
Hi,
You can find the limitation here : https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_communities_implementation.meta/salesforce_communities_implementation/limits_communities_analytics.htm
KRaviKRavi
Hi Abdelhakim,
Thanks for the reply,

We have a Custom VF page in Community portal and I need to call a Summary format custom report into the VF page
so basically, when user clicks on the [View Reports] customVF page in portal, it should display all the reports in a particular folder in salesforce reports tab. so user can click on that link to execute the report

can you help me with sample code, how to call report on to VF page in portal

Appreciate your help/time

Thank you
Kishore
AbdelhakimAbdelhakim
I am not sur the report is allowded in customer portal
It's allowded only in partner portal.
Try to create a custom controler to create a report
KRaviKRavi
Sorry this is not Costumer portal, it is COMMUNITY Portal.
I read Community portals has many additional features than customer portals, correct me if am wrong.

so you are saying i need to recreate report using SOQL in controller instead of referring to existing reports ?
in that case, if there is change in report search criteria, etc, i need to amend / recreate the Controller (report) right?

is there no workaround to pull REPORT (summary format) from salesforce to Visualforce page ?
if so please post some sample code to pull report to vf page

any help would be highly appreciated.