function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Davide MolinariDavide Molinari 

Build a suggestion box app - Modify the user Experience - Error PCUJKDWS

Hi All,
I got the following error verying the third step of the module:
"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: PCUJKDWS. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist".
I'm using a Development Environement with Lightning enabled; I got it by the particular form provided for Trailhead Lightning modules.
Let me know if you need more information.

Davide,
Thanks
Best Answer chosen by Davide Molinari
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
David - that is most likely what the issue is. Trailhead requires a fresh new DE with no namespace for completing projects and so if you signup for a new DE and complete the project there, this error should go away. Thanks
Sandeep

All Answers

I think that the reason is that I set a namespace in the environment.
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
David - that is most likely what the issue is. Trailhead requires a fresh new DE with no namespace for completing projects and so if you signup for a new DE and complete the project there, this error should go away. Thanks
Sandeep
This was selected as the best answer
Hi Sandeep, thanks for reply.
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
Hi Sandeep,
I understand the namespace issue for trailhead...However I just observed that before for many of challenges, where Apex/Triggers are involved , it works through namespace correctly and evaluates challenge correctly..however there are random cases mentioned where trailhead challenge check fails to find some RESOURCE....Any idea/clues on that ??