function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lauren BoydstunLauren Boydstun 

Verify Error Build a Conference Management App / Creating a Visualforce Page

I'm trying to complete the "Creating a Visual Force Page" step of the "Build a Conference Management App" module.  I think I've setup everything up correctly. I've created the page, can test it, and can override the default edit action on the default form.

But I'm getting the following error when trying to verify the step:

Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'SpeakerForm' Visualforce page was not found.
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Any one know what I could be missing?

Thanks!

FYI, the next step verify's correctly
anand k 11anand k 11
Hi Lauren,

What is visualforce page name you created ?

Visualforce page name should be SpeakerForm

Thanks
Anand
Hi Anand,
The visualforce page is named SpeakerForm

Thanks
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Hi Lauren - can you please confirm that you're using a new, non-namespaced DE Org for this project? Thanks
Sandeep

Sandeep,
I've never done anything with the namespace or set any namespace prefix - at least that I know of.

Sumir SainiSumir Saini
Hello Lauren,

I have the same issue. Were you able to get it solved?
not yet
Hi Lauren and Sumir - could one of you please share your Org credentials with me at sbhanot@salesforce.com. I'd like to take a look at the Visualforce page and see what the issue might be. Thanks
Sandeep
Sandeep,
I've emailed you my login credentials
Sumir SainiSumir Saini
Sandeep, I have also emailed you my login credentials. Thanks for your help.
Update:
I was able to get it to verify by fully deleting SpeakerForm and recreating it.  Not sure why it worked this time or what the problem actually was, but it now marks as completed.

Thanks!
Dan Chan 7Dan Chan 7
I am running into the same issue. I have fully deleted the SpeakerForm.vfp several times, and haven't been able to validate this step.
Dan - can you please share your login info with me at sbhanot@salesforce.com? Thanks
Sandeep
Sumir SainiSumir Saini
Lauren - I tried the same thing but it didn't work. I'm pretty frustrated since I really wanted to learn from this module. Hopefully I can figure it out soon.
Katherine BootheKatherine Boothe
Anyone having any luck getting past this step? I've tried in 3 dev orgs, and none of them recognize the SpeakerForm visualforce page. Extremely frustrated! This is the only step I have left to earn this badge.
Sumir SainiSumir Saini
Hi everyone, I still haven't had any luck with this. I recreated it from scratch and still no luck.