function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BHawkBHawk 

SFDC and HP Service Anywhere

Has anyone used rest API to integrate SFDC case info to HP Service Anywhere ticket info? Basically, I was wonering how much time it would take to develop calls to create and update between the systems. Thank you.
buyan thyagarajanbuyan thyagarajan
Hi Bhawk,
 The integration depends on what level of information you want to integrate between 2 systems. Are you just planning to integrate cases alone between the 2 systems or even accounts and contacts which get updated on both systems? To get an estimate on integration, it is better to start identifying what data elements you want synced up and make a list like say accounts, contacts, cases any custom objects etc. Then you can make a guess between 5 to 10 hours per object and you can factor in syncing existing data if they are not synced up.. Let me know what objects would you need to integrate and why you want to do this integration?
Buyan
BHawkBHawk
Hi Buyan, we would only be looking to integrate cases, and not all cases, only cases specific to a single account. We track all of our support using Salesforce but have a customer who uses Service Anywhere (which I'm not familiar with) but the customer provides their own support and then at time escalates to us.