function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Starley FlynnStarley Flynn 

Will trailhead prepare you for the Administrator exam?

James LoghryJames Loghry
Trailhead is an excellent resource to help you prepare for certifications.  There are excercises for setting up profiles, data models, validation rules and workflow, all which you need to know when preparing for the Administrator or Dev 401 / Programmer 1 exams.  I would definitely recommend using Trailhead as one of the tools for preparing for your certification exam, but also use it in addition to the study guide and other supplemental resources.
Chris Green 4Chris Green 4
I agree with using it as one tool in preparing.  I just passed the Advanced Administrator last Friday using trailhead, the study guide and some of the flashcards that are out there. 
Denise Horton 7Denise Horton 7
Which flashcards do you recommend.  I found some really good ones for Admin on Cram.com, but haven't been as successful for Advanced Admin.
Chris Green 4Chris Green 4
The ones referenced on http://www.sfdc99.com/2014/10/02/guide-to-passing-all-salesforce-certifications/ were the ones I focused on.  Set 2 more so.  I made a test for myself out of the multiple choice and T/F questions.  I only used the flashcards after going through all of the material in the study guide and using Trailhead to practice.  Even then, the test was super hard!