function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nick SpeyerNick Speyer 

Process Builder - Processes will not run simultaneously.

Hello,

I am currently having trouble with process builder. I have written three processes, which all aim to update their corresponding object after specific triggers have been run. For example, one trigger calculates specific commissions to be paid to certain sales persons upon the change of their sales volume. The trigger works after clicking "edit" and "save" on the object - the process has been build to update the object after changing their sales volume, therefore eliminating the need to click "edit" and "save". I have three triggers that all work in a similar fashion and all require the same sort of process to update their data. Keep in mind these are all After Insert and After Update triggers - not sure if this plays a part in my problem.

My problem is that these process are refusing to run simultaneously. Currently, even when I have activated all three, the first process activated is the only one that does what it is supposed to. The others stay active but have no effect. When I deactivate the first process the second one begins to work, and so on. I have had the processes built into one process and have also broken them out into individual processes - neither solution has worked. Each process depends on an update within the opportunity object, for example update the commission object when stage field on the opportunity is changed to complete. This dependency on the opportunity object seems to be the only relationship that exists between the three processes.

I have been told to look into my debug logs; however I cannot seem to find a problem. They are very long so I have no posted them into this forum. Does anybody have any ideas? If needed I can send the debug logs in an email.

Thank you for your time.