function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
edwardmcqueencameron1.395160655512327E12edwardmcqueencameron1.395160655512327E12 

HIRING: Salesforce Product Manager (Work from Anywhere)

SUMO Scheduler is a fast growing technology startup company (salesforce.com AppExchange Partner) headquartered in Oakland, California. Our solution is a cloud & mobile based application that companies use to automate scheduling of people.

Position Overview
As the Product Manager, you are directly responsible for leading the Development & QA Team to deliver 2­3 solid releases annually according to the Product Roadmap.

Position Requirements
  • You have at least 2 years experience managing a team of developers and QA staff to deliver a fully functional, bug­free, easy­to­use product release on­time.
  • You are deadline driven and a capable manager in keeping your team on track to meet hard release deadlines, even if that requires mandating over­time with your dev team (nights or weekends).
  • You have 2+ years setup & apex/vf experience with the Salesforce platform.
  • You are very hands­on and will even conduct some QA yourself to assure your team is getting constant feedback, necessary to deliver a good product.
  • You have experience administering JIRA, Subversion, Time­Logging, and more.
  • You are very dependable (do what you say you are going to do), a team player, easy to work with, and super customer friendly.
  • Willing to work during PST hours.
Position Duties
  • You will be responsible for managing our dev team (india­based) to deliver 2­3 releases per year to-­spec,on­-time, and on-­budget.
  • Your team will deliver patches monthly for the current and last previous release.
  • Through delegation and owning part yourself, you will assure each release includes all necessary documentation & training materials, including Release Notes, Video Tutorials, KnowledgeBase Articles, and Installation / Implementation Guides.
  • You will host a daily Scrum Meeting with the SUMO Engineering Team.
  • You will diligently follow our Discovery, Design, Agile Build, QA, Packaging, and Release process.
You will manage 1 Support Rep and oversee cases (tickets) and help customers troubleshoot problems.

SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS(at)SUMOSCHEDULER.COM AND COMPLETE THE FORM: https://goo.gl/fBQh4l
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi ,

Good morning, i am reaching you to ckeck ,.if this position is still open.

I represent Saxon Global which is a US based company headquartered at irving, TX. we have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers in-house, including 38 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our pricing is very flexible and economical when compared to the competitors in the market . We have the right expertise and experience on Salesforce.com  to meet your requirement, we have around 300 consultants across united states and can help you fulfilling any positions in-house at your locations.
We have extensive experience and  have done many  projects, I can walk you through what we did.

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further.

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.
Warm Regards,

Steven R,
Business Manager,
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009 )  EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com