function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ed Dormady 1Ed Dormady 1 

Unable to save to complete assignment - The 'Follow Up on Escalated Case' Workflow assign task action was not found

I had deleted the rule and started again, I'm sure it's correct and now the last step is complaining about the follow up task assignment not being found. I am unable to save it with the name the assignment checker expects because I had previously used the task name. This is unfortunate as I am not able to complete the challenge.

Best Answer chosen by Ed Dormady 1
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ed, You deleted the workflow but did you delete the task you might have created with it - Please check if the task already exists in the system- delete the task and recreate the one asked in the challenge.

Hoping I've understood the issue correctly..

All Answers

SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ed, You deleted the workflow but did you delete the task you might have created with it - Please check if the task already exists in the system- delete the task and recreate the one asked in the challenge.

Hoping I've understood the issue correctly..

This was selected as the best answer
Ed Dormady 1Ed Dormady 1

Hello Sonam,

Yes, that was exactly the issue. I didn't realize I had to ferret out the underlying task object. I was able to delete it, then recast it correctly; and the challenge checker awarded me my hard earned points.

Thanks for the help,

Ed