function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
chriscfellowschriscfellows 

How to merge special developer account and regular developer account?

I went through and got over 18,000 points but to finish the lightning app modules I need to create a new special developer account.

How do I upgrade my regular developer account with special developer permissions and objects?
Best Answer chosen by chriscfellows
KaranrajKaranraj
You don’t have to merge your developer account, you can complete the challenge with the new developer account but still you trailhead points are associated with your old developer account. If you noticed, you have logged two time in the developer.salesforce.com before you submit your challenge. One his at the developer.salesforce.com site level and one more time you logged inside the Trailhead modules to complete the challenge.

1. You will be logged into developer community in the developer.salesforce.com [This is the primary account where all your trailhead challenges points are associated]

2. You also logged inside the Trailhead modules to complete the challenges. [ You have the option to complete the challenge with any developer edition account, but still your points will be associated with the developer account which you logged in the developer community site account]

Check Trailhead FAQ link here - https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Trailhead_FAQ

All Answers

KaranrajKaranraj
You don’t have to merge your developer account, you can complete the challenge with the new developer account but still you trailhead points are associated with your old developer account. If you noticed, you have logged two time in the developer.salesforce.com before you submit your challenge. One his at the developer.salesforce.com site level and one more time you logged inside the Trailhead modules to complete the challenge.

1. You will be logged into developer community in the developer.salesforce.com [This is the primary account where all your trailhead challenges points are associated]

2. You also logged inside the Trailhead modules to complete the challenges. [ You have the option to complete the challenge with any developer edition account, but still your points will be associated with the developer account which you logged in the developer community site account]

Check Trailhead FAQ link here - https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Trailhead_FAQ
This was selected as the best answer
chriscfellowschriscfellows
Great thanks!