function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jainendra Jeet 6Jainendra Jeet 6 

Hi Cany one pls confirm that is there any type of Salesforce jobs for a MBA Marketing student ?

Hi Cany one pls confirm that is there any type of  Salesforce jobs for a MBA Marketing student  ?
Kevin DarkKevin Dark
Hi Jainendra,

If your question is specific to working at Salesforce, I'm sure they have roles where Marketing MBAs would make great candidates. Your best bet would be to explore their career site.

If your question is more general. I'm a product manager for a financial services firm and our Marketing group is one of our key stakeholders. Some of those folks have grown their Salesforce knowledge in order to help get the most out of the Salesforce suite of tools to achieve their groups specific objectives. From that point of view, your marketing background and any skills you can build related to Salesforce would be valuable to employers leveraging Salesforce.

Salesforce also has their Marketing Cloud (http://www.salesforce.com/marketing-cloud/overview/). I don't have much experience personally using the Marketing cloud but since it is tailored to the marketing needs of their customers, building up your Salesforce skills and diving deep into the Marketing cloud combined with your MBA would likely be attractive to potential employers.

Regards