function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
שני מנהלת מרכזשני מנהלת מרכז 

One of the Tabs is not visible for one of the users

Hi Guys,

I developed a new form ("object") and opened a new Tab for it. I can see the tab in my user and in other users, but not in one specific user. I've tried changing the settings of the profile of that user, and changing the users profile, but still nothing works.

Do you have any suggestions?

Shani
Joe StolzJoe Stolz
Have you checked to make sure that the user has access to that form ("object") and the tab in the profile settings or in a permission set?
Yes I did. All the settings seem ok. And the user still can't see it.

Joe StolzJoe Stolz
When you say form are you talking about a VisualForce page or a custom object?
Custom object
Joe StolzJoe Stolz
Is the user's profile a custom or a standard profile? If the user has a standard profile, you might need to create a permission set or clone the standard profile and make the adjustments permissions in the cloned profile.
Joe StolzJoe Stolz
One more thought occured to me. If the user clicks the "+" on his tab bar, is the object available there?
I tried it both with standard profile and custom profile and both didn't work.
No it's not there either... 
Joe StolzJoe Stolz
Could you take a screenshot of the object settings page for the profile in question and post it? It should look something like this:
User-added image
it's in Hebrew so I'm not sure if you can understand... Anyway, I don't see the settings page you are talking about. I tried going through the Profiles settings like I see in you screenshot

User-added image

Oh wait! I just found out that I accidently marked "In development" on this object and this is why I couldn't see it on other users... oops!

Thank you for you help!!
Joe StolzJoe Stolz
I am glad you found it. It always seems to be the little things that trip us up in SFDC.