function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kate StarostinaKate Starostina 

Visual Workflow not working from Site Page

I have created simple flow which takes some fields as inputs and I want it to create a record in a custom object I created.  I keep getting the following errors when I try to run it from a Site page and I'm the system administrator.  In the area where you actualy build the flow, it is working. I am stuck.

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Test_Request_Flow/301C0000000H0lV exception by user/organization: 005C0000008CeyR/00DC00000016sIg
Errorcaused by element : FlowRecordCreate.Create_Demo_Request
caused by: Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Test_Demo_Request_Flow__c, columnName: Contact__c]

An error occurred at element Create_Demo_Request.
Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Test_Demo_Request_Flow__c, columnName: Contact__c].

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange
Flow DetailsFlow Name: Test_Request_Flow
Type: Flow
Version: 3

Flow DetailsStart time(GMT): Thu Jul 30 14:11:26 GMT 2015
End time(GMT): Not Yet Finished
Duration: 7 seconds

Screen: Introduction 
Decision: Demoo_r_Quote_Request_Path 
Screen: Demo_Request_Selections 
Record Create: Create_Demo_Request

NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Kate,

Based on the error I think you're trying to use a record type that your user profile doesn't have access to. Could you check your prospect record types and make sure the user profile you're testing it on have access to the record type?

Best Regards
Naga kiran