function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RevJoelRevJoel 

Unable to Activate a Process

When I attempt to activate a new Workflow Process in Process Builder, I get the following error:

Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, contact Salesforce Customer Support with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 935311243-181222 (1952119784)

Has anyone else seen this?
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi RevJoel,

This can happen when you deploy your process from a Sandbox, which is on a preview instance.

Within the Sandbox the Process Builder uses a newer version, than in Production.

When transferring from one Sandbox to a different Sandbox on the same release, you should be able to update.

This working as expected, your Process is built on the newer release, and will not function in the previous release.

Please see the link below

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000220224&language=en_US

Best Regards
Naga Kiran
RevJoelRevJoel
Thanks for the feedback, Nava. One caveat: I am doing this on my production environment, not in the Sandbox. Advice?
RevJoelRevJoel
My apologies for the misspelling of your name, Naga.
Surabhi Agrawal 8Surabhi Agrawal 8

I am having the same issue. But this is happening when i created a process in Sandbox and am trying to activate it. The above article does not mention my use case. Thanks.
RevJoelRevJoel
Surabhi,

I spoke with Salesforce Support and the reason for this is because of a limitation of 50 Workflow rules per object. If you contact Salesforce Support, they can increase your limit per object at no cost.

Joel
Surabhi Agrawal 8Surabhi Agrawal 8
Thanks Joel. Salesforce increased the limit and it is working now :)