function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rachel watsonrachel watson 

Salesforce1

Am I able to acces the setup menu in salesforce1 to create a new role for a contact or is the setup option only available for use on a desktop?  
Best Answer chosen by rachel watson
Kevin DarkKevin Dark
From within the Salesforce1 mobile app, it does not appear you can create a new contact role or even modify existing contact role.

All Answers

Antowan JonesAntowan Jones
I'm new to admin work for Salesforce, but I think you want Salesforce A.  It is Salesforce's mobile version for Administraor's .
I think the Salesforce A app for Abdroid is the same as the Salesforce1 app for iTunes.  If I am using the app for admin work, then how do I get to the setup link that is normally at the top of the webpage? 
Kevin DarkKevin Dark
From within the Salesforce1 mobile app, it does not appear you can create a new contact role or even modify existing contact role.
This was selected as the best answer
Antowan JonesAntowan Jones
SalesforceA

The "A" in Salesforce A stands for Administrator not Andorid!  ;)
Another guy was taking about the Android app. I have an iPhone so my app is Salesforce1. I knew that the A was admin but I responded to his reply. I wanted to make sure that I could not set up a new role with the Salesforce1app and another user told me I was correct that I had to use he full site: force.com