function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Roger PavelleRoger Pavelle 

How do I add VisualForce pages to a connected app?

I am trying to create a connected app (ultimately one that can work on an iPhone).  However, I can't figure out how to add/tie in the custom object and apex/visualforce pages I've already created.  The help documents don't seem to mention this either.

What I've tried:
Create-->Apps click the New button under Connected Apps
   Fill in required Basic Information
   Fill in Mobile App Settings information:  App Platform: iOS
                                                                   App version:  0.1
                                                                   App Binary URL:  www.pavellephoto.com (which will change when I get the app created and packaged for others to use)

At this point, I don't see anywhere to add custom objects or visualforce pages when I click either Edit or Manage.

Do I need to create a regular app first (create-->apps-->apps instead of create-->apps-->connected apps)?
Should the pages be put in the start URLs?
Does it matter if the custom object is "In Development" vs "In Production"?
Does it matter if I haven't written all the test scripts yet?
Dushyant SonwarDushyant Sonwar
Hi Roger,
Did you check that Available for Salesforce mobile apps option for visualforce pages is checked or not?

I was not aware that was a setting.  I have now made sure that is checked.  However, I still do not see where/how to add the pages to the app.

Also, does ithe version of SalesForce I am using matter?  I have the developer version.
Dushyant SonwarDushyant Sonwar
Hi Roger,

Create a Visualforce tab and add that tab using mobile navigation setting in sidebar panel.
This only seems to add it to the Salesforce1 navigation.  I don't see anything on that page that will let me add the Visualforce pages to a connected app.