function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vida YirenkyiVida Yirenkyi 

Login as user

1. In DE under manage users | users, I don't have the option to login as the user for testing.
2. When setting up business hours, when I uncheck 24 hours boxes for Saturday and Sunday it keeps reverting back to 24 hours. To try to resolve it, I have created a holiday for Weekend and associated it to the group Business hours but I would rather have the weekend showing as 0 hours.
Best Answer chosen by Vida Yirenkyi
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
For 1. Check the settting mentioned below in your org:
>Click Your Name | Setup | Administration Setup | Security Controls | Login Access Policies 
Or

in Enhanced User Interface Click Setup | Administer | Security Controls | Login Access Policies. 

>On the Login Access Policies page, check if" Administrators Can Log in as Any User." is checked , if not, check and test if you are able to login as another user. 

All Answers

SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
For 1. Check the settting mentioned below in your org:
>Click Your Name | Setup | Administration Setup | Security Controls | Login Access Policies 
Or

in Enhanced User Interface Click Setup | Administer | Security Controls | Login Access Policies. 

>On the Login Access Policies page, check if" Administrators Can Log in as Any User." is checked , if not, check and test if you are able to login as another user. 
This was selected as the best answer
Vida YirenkyiVida Yirenkyi
Thank you Sonam, I have it now!