function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Linked2MarkLinked2Mark 

'Salesforce' platform doesn't appear when completing challenge for intermediate admin -'Controlling access to the organization' module

I am working to complete the internediate trailhead 'Controlling access to the organization' module. I need to create a user that has an administrator profile. My user name uses the administrator profile so I am attempting to copy it in order to complete the challenge. When I look at my own profile, I can see that the user license is 'Salesforce'.  when creating a new user, the 'Salesforce' license is not available. The 'Salesforce Platform' is available but it does not appear to have a system administrator profile available.

Any tips?
Best Answer chosen by Linked2Mark
William TranWilliam Tran
The Dev org can only give you 2 users.   

Are you trying to create a 3rd one?

You can still use/change the second user for the challenge even if you already created it before the challenge.

thx.

All Answers

William TranWilliam Tran
The Dev org can only give you 2 users.   

Are you trying to create a 3rd one?

You can still use/change the second user for the challenge even if you already created it before the challenge.

thx.
This was selected as the best answer
Linked2MarkLinked2Mark
William - OK that makes sense. Yes I have two users already.  I can deactivate one and creat a new user. Let me give that a try
Thanks for the response