function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mark PennypackerMark Pennypacker 

Short-term integration project

We are looking for an experienced Salesforce developer to create an integration with our system. You must be US-based and ideally in the Washington, DC metro area. Remote work may be permitted for the ideal developer.
samrsamr
Hello Mark,
Yes we could help you for this integration project. We are done several Salesforce.com bi-directional Integration with external systems like ERP & Accounting Systems - Sage 300, Microsoft GP , Quickbooks etc.. ,  Team foundation server Integration for case management , Web portal & web application integrations. Please drop an email to discuss.

Regards,
Sam
samr@expsoltech.com (mailto:samr@expsoltech.com)

AppShark PraveenAppShark Praveen
Hi Mark,

I am Praveen associated with AppShark, headquartered in Dallas - Texas.

Our resources are available to work with you in Washington, DC. Please let us know your convenient time including contact details so that we will schedule a call, discuss and take it further.

To know more about AppShark, please click

- http://appshark.com/
- http://appshark.com/quickbooks-integration-casestudy/ (Integration Expertise)

Look forward to your appointment.

Regards,
Praveen.
Email: praveen@appshark.com
Phone: 214-269-3461 Ext: 110.
Prashant WayalPrashant Wayal
Hi Mark,

I have worked on many integration projects and believe I can deliver this project with all your satisfaction. Please contact me on below details to discuss further.

Email: prashantwayal15@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 9975022535
LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/pub/prashant-wayal/64/232/141

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant
BPSBPS
Good day, Mark. We are a Canadian-based SF development shop focusing in advanced SMB deployments, which provides you the advantage of a rapid turnaround for custom development. While you mentioned that your requirements specify a US-based premise, we have done many US projects and would be pleased to find out more about yours. Look forward to your reply, mate.

Jim Buchan
President, BP Sqn.
888-787-4CRM xtn. 120
jim.buchan@bpsqn.com

buyan thyagarajanbuyan thyagarajan
Hi Mark,
This is Buyan the salesforce architect based in Philly. I had left you a voice mail regarding this and would love to discuss this furher with you. Here are some thoughts which you would need to consider for integrating your application with salesforce.
1. App on app exchange
If your customers are already using salesforce, an app on the app exhange would be ideal where you can integrate the data from salesforce to your native application. This would involve building an app and getting it approved through the app exchange. 
Pros
1. Greater visibility to all your customers.
2. Can be sold as a separate add on with your existing product
Cons
1. Time to build
2. Approval process on salesforce is long .

2. Managed package
This can also be a short tem solution. You would build a managed package which is really not deployed on the app exchange but you can provide this as a link to your existing customers . They can download it and install it in the org
Pros
1. Shorter time to build
Con
1. Not viisible on the app exchange
2. Need to control version

3. Batch mode integration
If your need is not even to build an app, we can do a batch mode integration. This would involve building ETL jobs which would query salesforce and populate your application database using open source tools like Jitterbit, Talend.
Pros.
1. Less time to build and deploy
2. Pure data integration

Cons
1. Need to handle batch jobs for different clients in different environments.
So these are the options for you. We specialize in building apps on the app exchange and would appreciate if you could send me an email at bthyagarajan@eigenx.com for your availability..
Thanks
Buyan

Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Mark,

Good morning, i am reaching you to ckeck ,.if this requirment/position is still open.

I represent Saxon Global which is a US based company headquartered at irving, TX. we have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers in-house, including 38 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our pricing is very flexible and economical when compared to the competitors in the market . We have the right expertise and experience on Salesforce.com  to meet your requirement, we have around 300 consultants across united states and can help you fulfilling any positions in-house at your locations.
We have extensive experience and  have done many  projects, I can walk you through what we did.

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further.

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.
Warm Regards,

Steven R,
Business Manager,
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009 )  EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Mark , if this requirment is Still open. Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further.