function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kevin AranaKevin Arana 

Stuck on challange Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated

You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
I have tried looking at previous dicussions on this module, however my process builder looks different from the screen shots I have seen. Maybe I have an updated version or I need to update mine please let me know thank you  
KaranrajKaranraj
What error message you are getting when you are submitting the challenge? Can you share the screenshot your process builder here?

Kevin AranaKevin Arana
User-added image
I dont have the object varibles section where I am suppose to add the field values I want updated 
Kevin AranaKevin Arana
User-added image
KaranrajKaranraj
Kevin - In the 'Type' section you have to choose 'References' then you will have the option to map with the Account Shipping fields.
Kevin AranaKevin Arana
Thanks that helped however I am still having trouble completing the challenge 

User-added image

This is the error messages I receive

User-added image

User-added image 
Kevin AranaKevin Arana
Please help 

KaranrajKaranraj
Kevin - It's Account Shipping address not the Account Billing address as per the challenge requirement. In the criteria for executing actions section also you have to update the field billing into shipping address fields 
Kevin AranaKevin Arana
Ok thanks Sorry dumb mistake did not notice 
Patrick CantelmiPatrick Cantelmi
This also helped me complete the challenge. Thank you !