function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DreamsMatterDreamsMatter 

Trailhead Challenge Exception: Admin Trail - Intermediate, Implementing Roll-up Summary Fields

I am pretty sure that I have the new field set up correctly but when I "check challenge" it throws an exception. 

https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_admin_intermediate/point_click_business_logic/roll_up_summary_fields

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: unable to find field dataType for complex reference
unable to find field dataType for complex reference 
Contact your administrator for help.: []
Best Answer chosen by DreamsMatter
William TranWilliam Tran
Try deleting/inactivate all you flows/triggers and validate again.

Thx

All Answers

Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
It looks like you have a Flow in there that is mucking up the works.

I would advise that you sign up for a new fresh Developer Edition and reconnect the challenge to that org.  You will keep your badges and progress as you are not changing your main log-in account.
William TranWilliam Tran
Try deleting/inactivate all you flows/triggers and validate again.

Thx
This was selected as the best answer
DreamsMatterDreamsMatter
Deactivating the 2 Process Builder processes created in an earlier challenge allowed Trailhead to validate the roll-up summary. Thanks both @William Tran and @Andy Boettcher for the quick responses. 

Andy, I wasn't sure how to sign up for new and keep all my progress. Is there a link?
Prathyusha JPrathyusha J
Create new version of existing flows and activate it again, it will resolve the issue.