function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Siddharth NegiSiddharth Negi 

Sum of Opportunities at "Campaign" level - Amount reflecting is incorrect

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Hi,
We are creating Opportunties and mapping them to "Contact" / "Company" and "Campaign" (for us Campaign is Event)
We have few Stages while creating any Opportunity i.e. Initial assessment, Needs Analysis, Proposal sent, Contract Received and Declined.

We would like to see the performance of any Campaign, companies w.r.t. opportunities created under them.
This is the very basic Salesforce vanilla functionality we are using, but having few issues:
I had attached all possible screenshots which will highlight the issue more in detail:

What we want is:
AT Event Level:
# Field "Num Total Opportunities": Count of all Opportunities created under this event
# Field "Total Value Opportunities": Sum of all Opportunities Amount created under this event 

# Field "Num of Won Opportunities": Count of all Opportunities created under this event having "Stage" = "Contract Received"
# Field "Total Value Won Opportunities": Sum of all Opportunities Amount created under this event having "Stage" = "Contract Received"

Question 1: Are the fields given by Salesforce (Num Total Opportunities, Num of Won Opportunities etc.) can be edited/formula can be put ?
Question 2: If NOT, can these fields be hidden? SO that I will create 4 custom fields to solve the requirement.
Question 3: I had created a custom formula field under Campaign and tried to put the formula, but unable to fetch "Opportunity Stage" and unable to fetch the SUM formula.

I will highly appreciate if a kind soul can help me as the Vendor dealing with us is unable to help here.

Thanks,
Siddharth
CRM Manager
Raja Bipin Chandra  M BRaja Bipin Chandra M B
The Num Total Opportunities , Total Value Opportunities are all the Vanilla fields provided by Salesforce. This will be auto populate if any opportunity is associated to a campaign from  the lookup field "Primary Campaign Source"

User-added image

However, if you need Roll up summary helper from Campaign (' Event) to the opportunity you can install the below package from app exchange

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009i3UpEAI

Regards,
Raja