function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fifedog15fifedog15 

Starting over with package naming...

Hello All,

Background: Building an application to be released to others, however we will be our first customer. Therefore while developing in a dev org we've created a managed package in our dev org with the name PaySwag.  We have installed it into our production org. 

I realized the outbound messages where included in the package, these where pointing to a Dev server and no unable to be changed for production use.  I am now in a fix becasue I'm unable to remove the outbound messages from the package.  We will be moving away from using outbound messages in the next release to use the Streaming API, but for now I would like to 'start over' however keep our naming of PaySwag for the package name.

My first choice would be to some out delete the managed packaged from our Dev org, however it doesn't seem to allow me.  Second choice would be to scratch the whole dev org and take the unmanaged packaged and install it into a new dev org and start over.  But that leaves the naming of the package to be something different. 

Any thoughts / help to this?