function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pete Keane SalesReach SoftwarePete Keane SalesReach Software 

Can not create new record with Process Builder. Keep getting error

I have a process that I have built that is supposed to effectively create a static copy of a newly created record.  It should be simple but I am stuck. Please offer your advice. Thanks. here are the details:

New custom record "Opportunity Commission" is created when we import data from external sources using custom object import function. this works fine.
When the new Opportunity Commission record is created it processes the commissions, calculates the rates and applies them.  I want a duplicate of this record created in another custom object "Opportunity Commission History".

All fields in Opportunity Commission History are identical to those in opportunity commissions.  The error I am getting when I try to create a new Opportunity Commission record is: 
Workflow Action Failed to Trigger Flow
The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301610000004IEk. 
Contact your administrator for help. 

The criteria I used to create the new Opportunity Commission History record is, I think, where I am goofing up.  Here is the process:

1.  When a new Opportunity Commission record is created the Process should then
create a duplicate as a new Opportunity Commission History record.
User-added image

2.  I think the criteria is wrong.  It needs to be the Opportunity Commission created date > null but that failed.
So I tried several other criteria. The one I ended up with is below.  IT ran but returned the error.

User-added image

3.  When it runs all it is supposed to do is create the new Opportunity Commission Histroy record.
User-added image

Thanks in advane for you help.
Pete