function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anil ChunduAnil Chundu 

Salesforce.com returned an unexpected error: INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR : Select Id From Sample__c Where Id

Hi

We have castiron integration in our project. One orchestration is failing due to Salesforce.com returned an unexpected error: INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR : 
Select Id From  Sample__c Where Id = '

Anyone please help what shall i do to fix this?
It is very urgent issue i need to fix from castiron orchestration.
If any one have idea please guide me, i can show my problem in some webex meeting or any screen sharing.

Thnaks
Anil.

KaranrajKaranraj
You must pass the value in your SOQL query where condition. Your query must be in the below formate
Select Id From  Sample__c Where Id = '019999881111'
Anil ChunduAnil Chundu
Hi Karanraj,

Thanks for your reply.
which is not direct soql query, query has written in castiron orchestration. the query is like 'Select Id
From 
Sample__c
Where Id = $CustomerReference'

I didn't get why it is failing, if you would you like to see the process, i can set up the webex meeting.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Anil.
KaranrajKaranraj
There error is in the query formating only. Are you getting value for the variable $CustomerReference in the castiron? If the value is null then you are getting the query as below. 
'Select Id From Sample__c Where Id ='
Anil ChunduAnil Chundu
yes i got the value like the follows
Salesforce.com returned an unexpected error: INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR : 
Id,name From  Sample__c Where id = 'ALLIANT 3.1A'
i can see id should be something like salesforce id iguess, i am clueless, any help?
It was working previously, now stopped working
KaranrajKaranraj
Yes ID should be salesforce record Id which is 18 digit or 15 digit formate. You have to pass the ID, but in your query it's having some other value. Make sure to assign the record ID in the variable $CustomerReference