function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Patrick CantelmiPatrick Cantelmi 

Create an approval process that posts to Chatter

When I try to complete this challenge I get the error.

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, missing required field: [nextApproverIds]: [nextApproverIds] "

I enabled chatter approvals, and the case object has chatter feed tracking on.

I created an approval process called Case escalation on the case object. I dont have any entry criteria but I dont know how to set the approver as me.

Not sure how to set it so that approval request notifications get posted to the chatter feed.

Any help is appreciated!
Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma
In you Approval Process where yo have option to Select Approver , You will see 

Automatically assign to approver(s) , choose your User from the lookup . This will make you approver of any record submitted.

Thanks
Shashikant
Patrick CantelmiPatrick Cantelmi
It worked!

I had to create a new approval process through the jump wizard to be able to assign the approver as me. It wouldnt let me do that on a already created approval process.

Thank you for your help!
Monica MistryMonica Mistry
Hi 

For this section i am getting the following message.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []

Please could you help me so i can complete the challenge.

Thanks
Monica
Melody McGloinMelody McGloin
Hi Monica,   I just foudn the answer in another thread.  If you remove the entry criteria, it will pass the challenge.