function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stephen GronsbellStephen Gronsbell 

Trailhead report filter problem

I'm having trouble getting the solution correct for this report filter challenge.  Until now, all of the Trailhead challenges have been somewhat easy, but I'm stuck on this one.  I feel like I've tried every possible combination of filter and filter logic, but I can't get this one aspect to work correctly.

This aspect of the challenge reads, "The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost."  

The error message that I keep getting is "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost."

How should I set up my filters?  I feel like I've tried everything, but I'm obviously missing something.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thank you.
Best Answer chosen by Stephen Gronsbell
William TranWilliam Tran
You need to add the criteria to the report (click the "Add" button, choose the field like Stage then choose not equal to then choose Closed Won and Closed Lost.  When done it should look like below.

see screen print below

User-added image

As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer. 
But you can give every answer a thumb up if that answer is helpful to you. 

Thanks

All Answers

William TranWilliam Tran
You need to add the criteria to the report (click the "Add" button, choose the field like Stage then choose not equal to then choose Closed Won and Closed Lost.  When done it should look like below.

see screen print below

User-added image

As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer. 
But you can give every answer a thumb up if that answer is helpful to you. 

Thanks
This was selected as the best answer
Julien Sobrier-devJulien Sobrier-dev
This should be valid too, although not optimal:

User-added image
satya aryasatya arya
Thnaks William. This solution worked. But strange that And OR soltuion didn't worked at all.