function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
subba raosubba rao 

I did the settings for my trailhead question. Still it says:Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The sharing rule did not behave as expected.

Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.

The custom object must be named 'Project' with a resulting API name of 'Project__c'.
The Name field for 'Project' must be of type Text (not Auto-Number).
The custom object 'Project' must have a custom field of type picklist named 'Priority' with a resulting API name of 'Priority__c'.
The role label should be 'Training Coordinator' with the resulting 'Role Name' of 'Training_Coordinator'. Note that you may already have this role in your role hierarchy from a previously attempted challenge.
The sharing rule can be named anything.
The organization-wide defaults for Project cannot be set to 'Public Read/Write'.
kirsten mainkirsten main
Hi Subbarao,
I'm having trouble on that same exercise!

One thing I encountered is that I already did have a custom object named 'project', so beware of that (just use the existing 'project', othewise you'll have a different API name than the exercise requires).
Sharing rule screenshot
Here's a screenshot of my sharing rule, but I must have made a mistake somewhere - I am not able to complete the challenge yet, either!
Any ideas are much appreciated.
subba raosubba rao
Hi Kristen,

I resolved the issue, Here is how I did. I deleted all the setings Project share rule, and redefined it. I selected Role in 
Step 4: Select the users to share with.

That solved my issue.

I think you have selected Group in Share With for Training Coordinator. Please change that to Role, should fix it.

Thanks,Subbarao