function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Susmita SSusmita S 

Doubts on few topics

Hi all,
I am going to write salesforce 401DEV exams, I have doubts in below questions.
Could any one please help me to solve these as soon as possible.

1. If a change is made to an approval process, how can a developer determine the user that made
the change? Choose 2 answers
A.By examining the setup audit trail
B.By checking the field history on the associated record
C.By looking at “Modified By” on the approval definition
D.By examining the Debug Log.
According to me ans is a,c but many a times d is also included. Is it right ?

2. Which of the following is not a correct statement ?
A.Tags can be enabled by enabling Tags permission for the Organization
B.Tags can be enabled by enabling Tags permission for the Profiles
C.Tags can be added on the Records
D.Tags can be accessed from the Sidebar component
Confused with all options.

3. What must a developer consider when inserting records using APU based tools? choose 2 ans.
a. Required fields on page layouts are enforced.
b. Universally required field settings are respected.
c. validation rules are respected.
d. Apex triggers are ignored.
b,c, or e ??

How does a developer enables users to acces tags in the sidebar?
a. by enabiling tags for public groups.
b. by enabiling tags for organisation
c. by enabiling tags on user's profiles
d. by enabiling tags tags on page layout for an object
e. by adding tags to the sidebar in the home page layout
Confused

Regards
Sushmita
Jayson Faderanga 14Jayson Faderanga 14
Hi Sushmita,
1. Debug log is not applicable to number 1, what it's asking is about the approval process getting changed not a process that fires due to an automation.

2. the answers are A and B
3. there's no e (hahah) , B and C
4. the answer is a big E, to add tags on the sidebar, you need to navigate to Customize > home > Home Page layouts then edit the layout and select tags checkbox, click next,, set the components and click saved.

Hope this helps. Thanks!
Susmita SSusmita S
Hi Jayson
Thanks for the quick response.
I have doubts in few more questions.

1.A developer needs to support multiple currencies for a custom object in an application.  The multi-currency feature has been enabled for the organization.  What does the developer need to know in order to successfully support this application? Choose 2
A. Currency ISO code will need to be supplied when inserting records in different currencies
B. Roll-up summary fields on a parent record will calculate incorrectly if the child records have multiple currencies
C. The multi-currency feature will automatically track historical exchange rates
D. Administrators can add additional currencies after the application has been built
I am not getting any clarity for this question

2. The owd setting for accounts is private. A manager resides above a team in the role share some of the account data with the team.
     Which feature can extend the viewing privileges of the team to alow them to see each others data:?

A. report folder setting
B. dashboard running user
C. report running user
D. dashboard folder setting

My answer :  B,D (pls clarify)

3.In a recruitment application, a dashboard component needs to be built that will display total number of positions. Which dashboard component can be used to implement this feature? Select the one correct answer.
A. Gauge
B. Metric
C. Table
D. Chart
E. VisualForce page
Ans;B. Wil it be A and C too?

Regards
Sushmita
Jayson Faderanga 14Jayson Faderanga 14
1. Answer is A, C and D
A ...you need to define currency when inserting record
B is a tricky one, but it is not applicable, currency field is not available on Rollups if multiple currencies is enabled in the org, example. Opportunity Amount can't be rollup to Accounts but Opportunity line item can rollup to Opportunity as they have the same advance currency management
C previous conversion rates are not stored
D true

2. B and D (you're correct)
-it is required to have access to the dashboard folder for you to see the dashboard
-the dashboard running user sets the dashboard to return what the running user can see, so you if you view the dashboard with the running user which has the ability to see everything, you'll be able to see the dasboard data, unlike on the report, which if you view the report, it will automatically show you data that you only have access to

3. A, B, C, D
-always remember that all dashboard components always uses the x and y axis, to display grouped text fields and summarize numeric fields, so any of the dashboard component is good.

Hope that helps!
Susmita SSusmita S
Hey Jayson.

Thanks for your help. I passed my exam of 401 Dev.

Regards
Sushmita