function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michele McCabe25Michele McCabe25 

Starting a company wide Trailhead challenge

I am the HR Manager for my company and we are running a company wide trailhead challenge.  I would like to be able to post a scoreboard with everyones badges and scores.  Is there a way I can this info from a report???  Or will individuals need to send this info to me?

Thank you! Michele
phiberoptikphiberoptik
Do you have access to what people have completed, through a Salesforce partnership or would the only way you would have access to what has been completed by your employees, be by them telling you?
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Hi Michele - there isn't a leaderboard or report available, but you can have your users make their profiles publicly available and then have them share their badges. This is what most folks in our community do. See attached screenshot for instructions. Hope this helps!How to get to your social profile on Trailhead
phiberoptikphiberoptik
#DuarteDuarteDuarte

Internally for us, we use gamification, but it is disconnected from many of the ways we get points. For example, our Certifications and Trailhead badges are not tied to the gamification app's processes, but what we do internally, is send a chatter to an internal group that we passed a cert or completed a series of modules, and then they verify them through our partnership (certs) or public profiles (trailhead), and then we get awarded the points.