function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Annegelica IbeAnnegelica Ibe 

Can't access Trail Head, site won't let me create a developer account

I am trying to complete Trail Head modules, but the site will not let me do so and keeps routing me to sign in using a developer account. When I try to create a developer account at the bottom of the page when it asks me to create a username, no matter what email I use (my company email address- IbeA@incapsulate.com or my personal email address- Annegelica.Ibe@gmail.com), it states that an account with this email is already in use.  Can anyone help me? I tried opening a case with Salesforce but they told me to just post my question/issue on this forum. 
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
You can alias your gmail account to get a "unique" email address for your DE.  Use this:

Annegelica.Ibe+Trailhead@gmail.com
mohsin ahmad 11mohsin ahmad 11
Hi Annegelica,
On your behalf,I tried to create an account for you by using your personal mail id i.e.  Annegelica.Ibe@gmail.com and put something like abc@xyz.com in the email id lilke format in the username field, when I clicked on the create account then message appearon the screen that you have successfully created the account. Please check inbox of your personal mail id, definitely you would see a mail that include confirm your mail id. Whenever you click on that link, your mail id will be verified and you will now login with that username and hope, will complete the challenge.    

Regards,
Mohsin Ahmad