function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AJGAJG 

All Progress on Trailhead Lost!

I was a ways through the Admin Trailhead.  After submitting a challenge and error was encountered (sorry I don't remember the error message).  I logged out and then logged back in.  After logging in an error message was displayed stating that the trailhead servers had been overloaded and that I should click the refresh button.  I tried this several time, but to no positive avail.  Finally, I logged out and logged in again.  I was able to log back in, but all of my previous Trailhead progress was gone as if this was a totally new account.
Best Answer chosen by AJG
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
This was probably just a momentary server "feature".  HA!

All good here!  42 badges strong!

User-added image

All Answers

AJGAJG
Just wondering if anyone else has seen or encountered this.
Jeremy BannonJeremy Bannon
I'm in the same boat. Working on Trailhead this monring. Logged back in this afternoon and everything is gone.
AJGAJG
At least I am not the only one haha.  I can't start over either because all of the origianl Challenges that I have completed are no longer available to retake.
n8rn8r
Just lost everything. like 3 completed trails. 20 some badges? :( Hope this ca ben restored.
AJGAJG
Any idea about where we can look to get help on this?  I don't want to start over, and even if I did I'm afraid I'd lose my progess again.
Andrew RuckerAndrew Rucker
This happened to me too! #Panic
n8rn8r
Trying to find a contact form or email with no luck.
AJGAJG
Yeah.  I'm moving from a Java developer role at my work to Salesforce and completing these trails is part of that transition (a.k.a. tied to my success at work), so needless to say I'm a little concerned that my progress has been lost.  And again, I'm not excited to start over (which apparently would take creating a totally new account) because I'm afraid I'd lose my progress again.  Haha, good times.
AJGAJG
I found an email address where I believe we can address concerns with Trailhead: info@developerforce.com.
n8rn8r

Email sent out. Crossing my fingers. Was really enjoying my progress. Would really really like to not have to repeat all those basic trails.
AJGAJG
Trailhead Server Error
It looks like there might be an issue with their servers.
Kris MarchuKris Marchu
Same here. I thought it was me! Sad to see this happening but sort of relieved that it wasn't from my end. I hope their servers get sorted out soon...
Cheryl Turner 4Cheryl Turner 4
same here
AJGAJG
It looks like things are back up and running.  Can everyone else see their progress again?
Jeremy BannonJeremy Bannon
I have everything back.
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
This was probably just a momentary server "feature".  HA!

All good here!  42 badges strong!

User-added image
This was selected as the best answer
Cheryl Turner 4Cheryl Turner 4
back :)
AJGAJG
Ha, I'm glad it looks like things are back up and running.  Best of luck to everyone.
Angela Yetter 6Angela Yetter 6
Maybe this thread applies to me as well - I thought that my progress had been lost perhaps since I hadn't been back on the trail in about a month.
Cheo Bourne 3Cheo Bourne 3
I could use some admin help bc I lost all my progress! Help please?
家鹏 高家鹏 高
looks like system error,I'm a beginner. haha
Sally Moore 5Sally Moore 5
Hi I too had lost all my trails and still can't find them. Did those of you who got them back email that link and was that how you did it?
Sally
Sally Moore 5Sally Moore 5
Just tried to use the email address info@developerforce.com (mailto:info@developerforce.com). that someone posted and got a message that it no longer exists? Any thoughts anyone?

Brandon Mikeska 9Brandon Mikeska 9
I just logged in and all my progress has also been deleted. Anyone we can contact to get help?
jared leduc 6jared leduc 6
Having same issue.  Trailhead@salesforce.com and developer@salesforce.com for support.