function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yury BondarauYury Bondarau 

Can not check the trailhead results of my colleagues

Hi Everyone,

As a team leader from time to time I recommend newbies to pass trailhead modules. Trailhead is perfect system for education, but I can not check the results/points/badges when open the link like - https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsTrailheadProfile?userId=<Id of developer community user> - It redirects to empty forum profile.

Is there any way to check somebody's trailhead progress?
salesforce mesalesforce me
Hi Bondarau...

Yes you can monitor your team Trailhead progress. As your team to fill their community profile with all informations like Photo,Name,Company and their Role and also make sure to fill the 'About me' information with approciate informations. Importantly make sure that your team members enable 'Show Trailhead on my Public Profile' checkbox under their developer community profile. Once its done you can search in the developer site search with your team member 'Name' I'm sure you can able to get their developer site profile in the search result.

If you know your team member developer site profile URL, then your task is simple. You simply go their profile then you can able to view their Trailhead progress, if they enabled Show Trailhead on my Public Profile