function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Darlene BlaneyDarlene Blaney 

Missing test classes since server move

Hi all,

Has anyone run into a similar situation to this? -
We ran into an issue with installing new custom Apex Classes saying the code coverage was < 75%.
After further review, I noticed that quite a few of our test classes for older classes are missing.
I know for a fact (because I built and installed most of them) that I would not have been able to install these classes without a test class.  Any ideas as to where to look?  I would open a ticket with Salesforce, but they changed the Developer support for Standard users to be this forum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Darlene Blaney
St Norbert College
Bohdan DovhanBohdan Dovhan
Are you trying to install new Apex Classes using changesets or Force.com migration Tool or using managed or unmanaged package?
Bohdan DovhanBohdan Dovhan
Actually Salesforce requirement is 75% for overall coverage, so it is actually possible to deploy some classes having 0% coverage if existing classes have 100% coverage. However, every time you deploy some classes without tests, overall coverage is decreasing, becomes lower and lower and may be under 75% coverage if you are trying to deploy new uncovered class.
We are using a changeset.  It is when we run the validator on it that it fails.
My issue is that I KNOW I installed these classes with their associating test classes and now the test classes are no where to be found.  I want to know where they went.