function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AA 

MultiSelect lookup for account or contact objects

Hi Floks,

Can any one please share the code(vf,controller) for Multi-select Custom lookup?

Thanks for taking time to help! 
Fahad-AkhtarFahad-Akhtar
Hi Bodhtree,
I am not sure what you mean by multi select lookup but you can definitely customize and open your own pop up window, see the link below.

http://blog.jeffdouglas.com/2011/08/12/roll-your-own-salesforce-lookup-popup-window/

Thanks,
​Fahad Akhtar

AA
Hi Fahad,

Thanks for the response and link. I developed the same in my instance. On popup screen I was able to select the record but in my scnerio, I need to select multiple values from popup by keeping the check box for each record and by clicking the some button on popup those selected check box records should be popukate on my text field with comma seperated.On VF page I put text filed and beside that included search icon.OnClick on searckICon I impleted this.But Not able to send selected values from that popup to parent 
text box.

When closing the popup from command button from controller, I was able to store selected check box contacts names in popup controller variable but not able to send that variable values to parent controller varible
   Multi Select Look-up screen

So searching for the code to develop above functionality.

If any one have any Idea to achieve this please let me know.
Any help would be much helpful to me.

Thanks,
   A