function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
udayarangareddy mekalaudayarangareddy mekala 

LINK TO DETAILPAGE

how to create the custom detail page when i click the ID .please send me the code.
Below  that i have posted the code.
  VF PAGE

<apex:page controller="Custom_pagenations" tabStyle="Empolyee_Details__c">
  <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
 <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Flightinfo}" var="o">
             <apex:column >
                   <apex:outputLink value="/{!o.EmpId__c}">{!o.name}</apex:outputLink>
</apex:column>  
               <apex:column value="{!o.EmpId__c}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!o.FirstName__c}"/>
                  <apex:column value="{!o.LastName__c}"/>
                 <apex:column value="{!o.Mobile_Number__c}"/>
                  <apex:column value="{!o.E_mail_if_any__c }"/> 
 </apex:pageBlockTable>
            <apex:commandButton rendered="{!setCon.hasPrevious}" value="first" action="{!setCon.first}"/>
            <apex:commandButton rendered="{!setCon.hasPrevious}" value="Previous" action="{!setCon.previous}"/>
            <apex:outputText rendered="{!(setCon.pageNumber * setCon.pageSize) < setCon.ResultSize}" value="{!setCon.pageNumber * setCon.pageSize} Of {!setCon.ResultSize}"></apex:outputText
            <apex:outputText rendered="{!(setCon.pageNumber * setCon.pageSize) >= setCon.ResultSize}" value="{!setCon.ResultSize} Of {!setCon.ResultSize}"></apex:outputTex 
            <apex:commandButton rendered="{!setCon.hasNext}" value="next" action="{!setCon.next}"/>
            <apex:commandButton rendered="{!setCon.hasNext}" value="last" action="{!setCon.last}"/>
       </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

CONTROLLER
public class Custom_pagenations {
    public List<Empolyee_Details__c> getFlightinfo() {
        setCon.setpagesize(10);
         return  setCon.getRecords();
    }
    public ApexPages.StandardSetController setCon {
        get {
            if(setCon == null) {
                setCon = new ApexPages.StandardSetController(Database.getQueryLocator(
                      [select id, name, EmpId__c, FirstName__c,LastName__c,Mobile_Number__c,E_mail_if_any__c,Technologies__c  FROM Empolyee_Details__c]));
            }
            return setCon;
        }
        set;
    } 
}

User-added image

Above screenshot is the RECORD LIST PAGE. when i will click the FIRSTCOLUMN(UNDERLINE FIELD),it goes to related RECORD DETAIL PAGE.

THANKS

RANGA

Muthuraj TMuthuraj T
<!-- For this example to render properly, you must associate the Visualforce page 
with a valid account record in the URL. 
For example, if 001D000000IRt53 is the account ID, the resulting URL should be: 
https://Salesforce_instance/apex/myPage?id=001D000000IRt53
See the Visualforce Developer's Guide Quick Start Tutorial for more information. -->

<apex:page standardController="Account">
   <apex:detail subject="{!account.id}" relatedList="false" title="false"/> 

Hi,
Refer this document. This would help you.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_compref_detail.htm
Abhishek BansalAbhishek Bansal
Hi Uday,

I think i have already provided you the information regarding this in your other post.

Please find again the code for custom Vf Detail Page.

<aex:page standardController="YourObjectNameForWhichYouWantToCreateCustomDetailPage">
    <apex:detail/>

If all of your doubts are clear than please mark this question as SOLVED in order to avoid confusion.

Thanks,
Abhishek