function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Maryann KovacevicMaryann Kovacevic 

SFDC Architect Opportunity - Greater Boston area or any major city in the US

Explore a career with Bottomline Technologies as a Salesforce Architect!

This is the leadership role to Bottomline’s vision, communication, development and deployment of our Salesforce solutions investment. Specifically focused toward the Salesforce.com application and platform, this role is also exposed to more than 50 industry packaged, or custom built, applications to a 1,500+ global consumer base.

Click her to learn more:  https://home.eease.com/recruit2/?id=13493741&t=1
Jayson Faderanga 14Jayson Faderanga 14
I'm hoping you guys accepts applicants outside US
Hi Jason, Ideally we are looking for candidates already in the US as this is a full time role. Thanks! Maryann
Srini GrandhiSrini Grandhi
Hi Maryann,

My name is Srinivas Grandhi. I am an independent consultant from Cincinnati, OH. I have been working with Salesforce for the past few years. Please let me know if you are still accepting applications for this position. You can either reply to my message or send me an email (srinivas.grandhi@hotmail.com).
Hello Srinivas, Our SalesForce Architect role is still open. Are you open to a full time position? We are not interviewing contractors. Thank you! Maryann Kovacevic | Recruiting Manager Bottomline Technologies, Inc. | 325 Corporate Drive, Portsmouth, NH 03801 P: 603-501-5397 | F: 866-954-7947 | mkovacevic@bottomline.com