function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bree RuckriglBree Ruckrigl 

Trailhead- Logged In But Says I'm Not for Challenge Part

Everytime I try to complete a Challenge, I select "Connect to Your Developer Edition org," then log in and a new window pops up with "Trailhead requires you to login & connect with you Dev Edition org. I try to login again and it keeps sending me in a circle to "Connect to Your Developer Edition org." What am I doing wrong?!

William TranWilliam Tran
Do you have multiple orgs? Try to use 1 and not jump around if not needed.

try logging out of everything log back in.

thx
I've tried. I continued forward with the modules and the login error is only happening for the challenge on the Getting Started with the Platform challenge. :/
Neetu_BansalNeetu_Bansal
Hi Bree,

Logout from the trailhead and login again. Hopefully it will resolve the problem.

Thanks,
Neetu
Just tried again, no luck fixing it.
Thanks
Neetu_BansalNeetu_Bansal
Hi Bree,

It's not possible to find out the problem here, can you contact me on my personal ids either gmail id: neetu.bansal.5@gmail.com or Skype Id: neetu.bansal.5

Thanks,
Neetu
Dan TucciDan Tucci
Im having this same problem, Bree, did you ever get a fix to the problem?
I created a new Developer acct (acct #3!) with my current email but a different Username in an email format. My username doesn't exist in such email domain. I closed every window and restarted everything about 4 times before it suddenly worked. Hopefully it works for you. If not, maybe @Neetu_Bansal can help?
Amy MaddockAmy Maddock
I'm having the same issue. Hopefully it will resolve soon. Please advise if anyone finds a good solution. 
Kent Balbino 7Kent Balbino 7
Same problem here. Cannot connect to developer edition when I confirm my challenge