function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mike RochaMike Rocha 

LMA license object trigger not working

I'm trying to set up a web service callout upon creation of a new sfLma__License__c object. I've set up an after insert trigger on the object, and have a call to an @future method for the web service callout in a separate class. 

For whatever reason, the trigger never seems to actually execute. It executes well if I manually create the license record, but licenses that get created by the LMA from AppExchange app installs do not execute the trigger.

I don't quite know how to debug this issue either, as the LMA user isn't a user that we can view debug logs for.

Anyone have any ideas?
Ken Koellner 1Ken Koellner 1
Did you ever find and answer?  I'm having an issue where my trigger does not appear to fire.  What's weird is I had a different trigger and it worked fine.  The first trigger had all the logic in the trigger itself; the second trigger calls and Apex class (better style).  But I can't detect it running when LMA inserts a record.  I inserted a dummy record and it worked.  The LMA user and the profile it runs under appear to be some magic invisible user/profile so I don't know how to trace it.