function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RUPASREE RAJ 7RUPASREE RAJ 7 

Getting an error on checking the challenge status

Hi,

I was doing my admin beginner trailhead (Topic:Customizing Compact Layouts)  and encountered this error while checking my completed challenge:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HNZSZYUI

Kindly help with this.

Thank You.

Giddamreddi ReddyGiddamreddi Reddy
meaning of these :ur doing  mistkes on task  try ...........againe with currectly.....
ForceMantis (Amit Jain)ForceMantis (Amit Jain)
Normally if you logout of trailhead and your DE account start with a fresh browser session it should fix the temporary issue unless you have have not implemented challange correctly.
@ [Giddamreddi Reddy]  Hi,

Thank you for the reply. But the task is just to create a compact layout. I followed the steps as stated in the trailheads. I don't kn ow what else could be the issue.
@ [ForceMantis (Amit Jain)] Hi,

Thank You for replying. I have tried logging out and tried again. I have checked the steps thrice. But can't find any error. But Thank you for the help.
ForceMantis (Amit Jain)ForceMantis (Amit Jain)
Do you have namespace in your DE org where you are doing this challange?