function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CJ SimmonsCJ Simmons 

Winter '16 Visualforce page redirect

I have a custom App with a custom Tab called "Activities" that is set as the Default Landing Tab for the app. The Content of the custom Tab is a Visualforce page. With the Winter '16 release we are now getting a redirect message, and I can't figure out what needs to be changed to eliminate the message. The redirect message only appears when the user first logs in and the default "Activities" tab is displayed. If the user subsequently navigates to another tab and then back to the "Activities" tab, the message does not reappear.

You will be redirected to https://ourcustomdomain--dev--c.cs25.visual.force.com/apex/Activities?sfdc.tabName=01ri0000000XOoM.
Click the button below to go to that page.
[OK Button]

N BragardN Bragard
I have the exact same issue since Winter 16 with most of the custom links and custom buttons that worked for years.  I tried to make a small change to one of the links to force it to be saved but I still have the same behavior. This is a pain as most of the time our users cannot see the "Ok" button on small windows as it is showing outside of the page view under Google Chrome.
Please Salesforce correct this bug ASAP!