function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Zack ZimmererZack Zimmerer 

chatter approval error

I have completed all of my basic badges with the exception of the Chatter Approval in Chatter Basics.  I have followed all the directions to a T and keep getting the below error: No applicable approval process was found.  Can someone please help?

thanks,
Zack
Gregory HowardGregory Howard
I am having the same issue. 
Rachel SullivanRachel Sullivan
Maybe check to make sure the approval process is Active?  Also validate the name is exactly the same?
yes I have done both of those....It says that it is supposed to automatically post to the chatter feed, but I'm not sure how to make it do that? It isn't listed in the instructions.. ZACK ZIMMERER Account Executive | Salesforce Office: 404-487-1848 Mobile: 404-281-2460
Hm, maybe check to make sure that it feature is enabled?  Setup > Chatter Settings > Edit.  Then make sure the Allow Approvals check box is checked?
yes, I have done that as well.  I noticed there are a few faq's on this same topic and I have followed directions that have worked for others, but they have not worked for me....Do you think its a glitch?User-added imageUser-added image
Could be.  Maybe try to name it the same name as the sample in the trailhead?  Just an idea.  Below is th enext steps if you still can't get it to work (from Trailhead FAQs)

I think my work is correct, but the challenge verification is still giving me an error.
If you think you've completed the challenge correctly, but you are still getting errors, make sure that you are using a fresh Developer Edition that does not have a namespace prefix. (What is a namespace prefix?) If you are still having trouble, use the “Share Feedback” button in the footer or on the right column to send a support request.