function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NickT99NickT99 

How to acquire Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt?

Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

Best Answer chosen by Jacob Lehrbaum
Jacob LehrbaumJacob Lehrbaum
  1. You must register for our promotion at bit.ly/cloakofadventure to earn the sweatshirt and you must use the same email address as your Trailhead profile. I recommend logging into your Trailhead profile before registering so that your correct email address auto-populates. 
  2. You must earn all 5 badges between 1/18/16 and 1/31/16 PST (compass of wisdom does not count towards the total)
  3. it can take 2-3 hours to receive your confirmation email once you've earned all 5 badges.  75% of the inquiries we're seeing are due to slow email delivery.  
  4. Make sure to check spam for an email titled "Well done! The Cloak of Adventure is yours" if its been 2 hours since you earned your fifth badge. If you still can't find it, please email us at trailhead@salesforce.com with the subject line: "Cloak of Adventure"

Thanks all and get your badges down in the next 16 hours! :)

All Answers

thisisnotaprilthisisnotapril
Details are here - http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt&utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter-salesforcedevs

And you'll want to sign up for that campaign with the same email you use for your Trailhead account.
Jairaj SinghJairaj Singh
If you completed the all 5 badges after Jan 18, then you are eligible. Its for 2016, 5 badges eraned between 01/18-01/31 only :)
NickT99NickT99
@thisisnotapril thanks for the link but it is acutally the same as the one I posted on top...all good though. Actually good news is I received the link after an hour completing 5 badges, time to fill out the shipping link now :D Thanks all
Yes, you will receive an email from us once the challenge completion has been verified.
Anuj PatelAnuj Patel
@thisisnotapril 

Its been more then 3 hours of getting 6 badges for the day. I have not received any email. All I got is one email after an hour stating that earn 4 more badges to get the sweat shirts. 

I think I just received an email late which was triggered right after I got my first badge.

Please let me know,
Thanks,
Anuj.
Can you please email trailhead@salesforce.com and we will investigate?
Craig HallCraig Hall
I have had the same issue, got mail after earning 1 badge, have since earned another TEN badges but no subsequent mail. Other collegues however have completed 5 badges and have received their mails.  I have sent a mail to trailhead@salesforce.com but am yet to receive any reply.
Sira EkabutSira Ekabut
I've also complated 8 Badges within 1 day (21 Jan 2016) and still not received any link to fill in shipping info.User-added image
Anuj PatelAnuj Patel
@Sira Ekabut   @Craig Hail
We all missed a very small thing, 
We need to enroll first and then we can. I made the same mistake.

Go to Following link...

http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt&utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter-salesforcedevs

Enrol first and then if you took your badges after 01/18, it will count. Do not Worry. 

I got badges and then I got enrolled in it. I still got the sweatshirt. 

Please hit like if you like the answer.

Thanks,
Anuj.

Rindha Reddy kundurRindha Reddy kundur
@anuj patel
I enrolled on 1/19 and then i got badges on 1/21 i still dint receive any email regarding my address info its been more than 4 hoiurs i completed the challenge. Did you immediately receive an email after you finished the challenge regarding your shipping information?

Thanks
Rindha
Anuj PatelAnuj Patel
@Rindha
I got my badges and then I got enrolled into it. As soon as i was enrolled, I got the email to claim my seat shirt. Check fi you have done 5 badges excluding the community badge.

Thanks,
Anuj.
Craig HallCraig Hall
Issue is not related to enrolment.

As I and others have pointed out, we have received the intiial e-mail which states we have 1 badge and only need another 4. Therefore this confirms that we have enrolled, since receiving that initial mail several badges have been earned but no other mails have been forthcoming.

Still awaiting a response from trailhead@salesforce.com

Craig and ​Sira Ekabut: you both should have received the email, sorry for the delay. 
Rindha Reddy kundur: Looks like you've done 5 badges in total, but only one during the promotional period.  So you still have one left to do.

Craig HallCraig Hall
Yes, email now received and address details updated.

Thanks for your help.
Sira EkabutSira Ekabut
Me too. 
email now received and address details updated.
THX
Ro TallmanRo Tallman
I'm having the same issue and I still have not recieved any emails yet. I have enrolled, completed 6 badges yesterday, and I emailed trailhead@salesforce.com.
Rindha Reddy kundurRindha Reddy kundur
@jacob lehrbaum
I finished the challenge with 6 badges. I did not get the email yet
@Rindha Reddy kundur yes, I can see that you've completed them all in our database.  Data is replicating slower than we'd like across our systems but you should receive a confirmation email in 1-2 hours.
Ro TallmanRo Tallman
@jacob Lehrbaum can you check mine as well?  Thank you.
@Ro Tallman looks like you got the confirmation email 30 mins ago (sorry, I know it takes a bit before it gets delivered)
jeff.isomjeff.isom
I completed my badges yesterday afternoon and still no email.  Is there a delay?
Indira PadhiIndira Padhi
@Jacob hi i have completed all the 5 badges and registered on 19 th jan. Can you please check 
@Jeff Isom: actually there was an issue with our back-end logic for the promotion that was preventing you from receiving the confirmation email.  you should get it shortly. 

@Indira Padhi: looks like you received the email about 20 minutes ago but let me know if you have any issues or can't find it!
Indira PadhiIndira Padhi
Hi @jacob I received the email . Thank you
BhanushreeBhanushree
Hi Jacob,

I have completed 7 badges between 18 Jan 2016 and 31st Jan 2016.
I have got "Compass of Wisdom" but didnt recieve the "Cloak of Adventure".
Please check
Bhanushree: looks like you've received your confirmation email about 45 mins ago.  It does take a couple of hours, so thanks for waiting!

Venkata Reddy: It looks like you've only completed 4 modules since 1/18/2016 (Customizing UI,  Salesforce1 Mobile App, Point and Click Business Logic, Chatter).  Please complete at least one more and then make sure you allow 1-2 hours to receive the confirmation email
BhanushreeBhanushree
@Jacob I recieved it, Thank you so much☺ Sent from Outlook Mobile
Rajsekhar MishraRajsekhar Mishra
@jacob i have completed my trails with 5 badges, but yet not received the email with  shippment details. could you please check?
Shwetha SuvarnaShwetha Suvarna
@jacob i have completed my trails with 5 badges, but yet not received the email. It's already 2 hours. could you please check?
Guadalupe PerezGuadalupe Perez
Hi @Jacob Lehrbaum. I have completed 9 badges since 18 Jan 2016. I have got the Compass of Wisdom but haven’t received the confirmation email for the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt yet. Could you please check it? Thank you!
sourabh pagaresourabh pagare
Hi Jacob,
I have completed my trails with 5 badges, but yet not received the email. It's already 2 hours. could you please check?

阴风马蹄客(Wang)阴风马蹄客(Wang)
Hi ,@Jacob, I have completed 10 badges since 18.Jan but I have enrolled today, Should I get another 5 badges or all badges before I enrolled also count? Thank you, till now I didnt get any emails. 
jeff.isomjeff.isom
@jacob, thank you, I received my email and have submitted my request.  Thanks for the challenge.  I love Trailhead.
Sadie CookSadie Cook
Hi Jacob. Can you check on mine too? I finished five modules yesterday. Thanks!
Scott Mitchell 1Scott Mitchell 1
Hi Jacob - I am showing 7 badges completed but I keep getting the email that says I need to complete 5 badges.  I am enrolled in the program but have not seen the ordering email.  
Rohini B 6Rohini B 6
@jacob I have completed my trails with 6 badges, but yet not received any email. could you please check?
Dennis Lee 2Dennis Lee 2
Jacob, can you please look into my account? dol_developer@teamquest.com. I have completed 16 badges since signing up for the cloak of adventure challenge. The only email I received congratulated me for completing my first badge and encouraged me to keep going, but this came after I had completed 5 badges. I sent an email to trailhead@salesforce.com yesterday, but haven't heard anything. Thanks! Love the challenge, by the way. It was what I needed to get started using Trailhead again.
Anna-Lise HalfordAnna-Lise Halford
Helpful thread! I did the same thing someone else did... started doing modules but hadn't actually "enrolled" so hopefully things will get sorted out? It has been... about 10 minutes since I completed my 5th badge for this window so I'm not ready to email trailhead@salesforce.com just yet but I will if I don't hear from them in the next day or so. :)
All: there is a delay in data propagation right now that is slowing down the confirmation emails.  The delay should be improved in the next two hours although you should still allow 1-2 hours at that point to receive your confirmation email. 

Rajsekhar Mishra and Shwetha Suvarna and sourabh pagare and Rohini B:
Looks like you have received the confirmation email and confirmed your address. 

Guadalupe Perez
Looks like you've received the confirmation email as well but it was a couple days ago on Jan 21, 2016 at 6:48 AM

阴风马蹄客(Wang)
there's a small issue with our triggers due to the fact that you completed all 5 modules prior to registering. However, we'll get this fixed and you should get a confirmation email within the next day.  Thanks for notifying us about this!

Kate Hagan and Scott Mitchell:  Looks like you've completed 3 modules during the promotional period and two prior to the promotional period.  But the good news is that you're very close! Just get two more and you're in. 

Sadie Cook and Dennis Lee:
looks like you both registered for the promotion using a different email address than your Trailhead profile.  I recommend logging into trailhead and then going to bit.ly/cloakofadventure and registering again.  This way, the correct email address will get auto-populated on the form before you submit.  Please note that you may want into the same issue as 阴风马蹄客(Wang) but you should get a confirmation email in at least a day once we resolve the issue with people that have already completed their 5 modules (and we'll follow-up on our side to make sure you get it).

Anuj PatelAnuj Patel
@Saravanan

Please email to  trailhead@salesforce.com. They will investigate and let you know. It is taking time based on what SFDC folks were saying earlier. 

Thanks,
Anuj
Abu HashimAbu Hashim
@Jacob Lehrbaum,

Until yesterday I was having 39 badges under my name. I signed up for this challenge and completed 6 badges. Now that my total count of badges is 45. I've got compass of wisdom community badge, but I never got an notification email regarding shopping info link even after waiting for a day. So, can you guys have a look at it?

Thanks in advance!!

@abu hashim it looks like you received an email from us on Jan 25 at 8:43 AM PST (11 hours ago).  It looks like it went to your work address and the same address you registered with.  Maybe check your spam folder if you don't see it?
Thomas RebelThomas Rebel
Hey Jacob,

By my count I finished more than 5 modules since I registered for the sweet, sweet sweater/wisdom badge promotional thingy. I have however not yet received a notification email. Could you check for me? Thanks!
Guadalupe PerezGuadalupe Perez
Hi @Jacob Lehrbaum,
I have checked all my mailbox (spam folder too) but I haven’t seen any confirmation email. Could you please confirm my email address gperez@deloitte.es? If it's correct, could you please send it to me again?
Thanks!
bobnunny1bobnunny1
@Lauren Grau My problem is that I have all the badges except 3 already.  So how can I get 5 more?  I was under the impression there would be more trails forthcoming, but it doesn't appear so.  They mentioned more content coming this week, but so far, none.
Ma Lourdes BarredoMa Lourdes Barredo
I have completed 20 badges already but I have not received an email :(
Thomas Rebel: looks like you received (and confirmed) the email since posted so I'll trust you are set at this point. 
Guadalupe Perez: let's take this offline.  I sent you an email to discuss further
Ma Lourdes Barredo: Looks like you had been opted out of email. Ok to opt you back in?
bobnunny1: the week is not over yet! 

TRISHANT SHUKLATRISHANT SHUKLA
Hi @Jacob Lehrbaum,

I have earned all the 5 badges, but still haven't received any confirmation email yet. I have sent an email regarding the same to
trailhead@salesforce.com , but didn't get any response.

Can you please check whats going on?

Thanks in advance!!

Pratik KulkarniPratik Kulkarni
Hi Jacob i have completed 6 badges .Still havent recieved the the email ?
Kalyani MuthuKalyani Muthu
@Jacob Lehrbaum,

i have completed 6 badges .Still havent recieved the the email ?

Thanks in Advance
Abu HashimAbu Hashim

Hi @Jacob Lehrbaum,
As you said that i've received an email on 25th, I have checked all my mailbox (spam folder too) but no luck, i couldn't find it. I mailed to trailhead@salesforce.com regarding this one too, but haven't heard back yet. Could you please confirm my email address abu.shaik@tcs.com? If it's correct, could you please send it to me again? or can this be sent to my personal email id abuhashim92@gmail.com?

Thanks!!!
@Jacob Lehrbaum, Yes, please. opt me back in..thanks
khalid Jaibarkhalid Jaibar
Hi,

I just had 7 badges and i have not received the email.

User-added image

Thanks.
Kimberly HalfordKimberly Halford
@Jacob Lehrbaum, it seems I'm also expereincing what others have shared... I have seven badges (not counting the community badge) but I got an email two days ago saying I only had 3, and have not heard back since. Nothing in spam or clutter either. :/ Could you please check for me? Thanks so much.
Jakub JJakub J
@Jacob Lehrbaum, hello can you please check my account. I recieved an email with the subject "You're in!..." and completed my badges a few days ago but have not seen any other emails. I think I did around 7 badges in all after the 18 of Jan. Thank you very much.
annes ahamed 1annes ahamed 1

@jacob I have completed my trails with 6 badges, but yet not received any email. could you please check?
All, please allow a couple of hours to receive the confirmation email. Our systems are moving a bit more slowly than we'd like at the moment so thanks in advance for your patience. 

@TRISHANT SHUKLA
: Looks like you've received the confirmation email so you should be set at this point
@Pratik Kulkarni: Looks like you've received the confirmation email so you should be set at this point
@Kalyani Muthu: Looks like you've received the confirmation email so you should be set at this point
@khalid Jaibar: Looks like you've received the confirmation email so you should be set at this point

@Abu Hashim: It does look like the email was sent to the correct address. I'd worry that any subsequent emails might get lost as well, so I've contacted you directly to resolve.

@Jakub J: You need to register for the campaign with the same email address as your Trailhead profile. Please log in to Trailhead and then go to bit.ly/cloakofadventure to re-register.  Don't worry, all the badges you've earned during the promo period (1/18/2016 to 1/31/2016 PST) will qualify.
Nicole PonceNicole Ponce
Hi,

I have registered and aquired the 5 badges within the required date range - still no email for the sweatshirt. Just an email with subject 'Almost There!'. Have I missed something?

Richard Camina 45Richard Camina 45
I still haven't receive the email :-( Can someone please verify? I got 6 badges already
@Jacob
No i haven't received any confirmation email yet.
I have checked in the spam folder also, no confirmation email received yet.

Can you please resend the email?
Now i have received.
Thanks a lot Jacob !!
Mohsin SayedMohsin Sayed
I too have earned 5 badges excluding the Community Badges between yesterday and today but i still haven't recieved any mail regarding the sweatshirt.
@Nicole Ponce: Looks like you've received the confirmation email so you should be set at this point
@Richard Camina: Looks like you've received the confirmation email so you should be set at this point
@Mohsin Sayed: I can see that you've recently completed your last two modules.  data takes a bit of time to propogate so please wait a couple of hours and you should receive your confirmation email.

Nicole PonceNicole Ponce
Thank you @Jacob Lehrbaum - I did receive the email, all good! :)
Karthik.A.SKarthik.A.S
@Jacob Lehrbaum :
HI Jacob
I have completed my trails with 6 badges, but yet not received any email. could you please check?
Thanks&Reagards
Karthik.A.S
aathisankar caathisankar c
@[Jacob Lehrbaum]

Can you please check. I have earned more than 6 badges , however i didnt get any email. Is the promotion is still on?

Thanks,
Aathisankar C
Pallavi Dani 6Pallavi Dani 6
 Hey hi @Jacob, i have already completed 11 badges 2 days back, i got the Compass of Wisdom community badge but did'nt get Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt, can you plz help me in this...the trail is superp :)...now eagerly waiting for Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt.

thanks
Pals
sushma madasushma mada
Hi Jacob,
I have completed my trails with 5 badges, but yet not received any email. could you please check?

Pallavi Dani 6Pallavi Dani 6
@Jacob helozzz hey just searched my emails n found the email it was already delivered a day before yesterday, for Cloak of Adventure and just now registred for address confirmation ... :) waiting for delivery :)

Thanks
Pals
Ellen HEllen H
Hi @Jacob. I seem to have the same problem. I completed my 5th badge on the 24th, but I haven't received a confirmation email yet. Can you check? Thanks!
Tracey LewisTracey Lewis

Hi @Jacob. I seem to have the same problem. I completed my 5th badge on the 26th, but I haven't received a confirmation email yet. Can you check? Thanks!
@Jacob Lehrbaum I still have not received an email :(

amit tariyal 5amit tariyal 5
I completed 6 badges and did not got any eamil yet. :(
Richard PauschRichard Pausch
Hi @jacob, I am still awaiting an email regarding confirmation of completing the challenge.  I started with 34 on the 18th and I am now at 41 as of today.  I believe I reached 40 around the 20th.  
Warren Wade 8Warren Wade 8
I earned 6 badges the day this challenge was released.  I got one notification for 2 badges but not the remaining.  Any help?
Oliver L ManceraOliver L Mancera
I earned 8 badges but still no email confirmation. Is there someone can confirm this.
Maros Sitko1Maros Sitko1
Hi, can you look at me? I registered with my email, but my username for login is little different. I haven't received email yet, so I hope that it is not an issue. Thank you
@maros sitko: looks like you're opted out of email, mind if I opt you back in?
@Oliver L Mancera: I'm only seeing 4 completions on your record during the promo period.  Can you complete one more?
Maros Sitko1Maros Sitko1
@Jacob Lehrbaum, I do not understand how I am opted out. My email adress is maros.sitko@cassacloud.com . If you need change something go a head.
@Warren Wade: I think you may have registered with a different email address. Can you log in to your trailhead profile and then re-register at bit.ly/cloakofadventure? don't worry... all your modules that you've already earned will still count
Tugce SirinTugce Sirin
Hi Jacob. Is it possible if you can look at mine, too? I've emailed trailhead@salesforce.com twice but got no response.
@tugce sirin: we sent you a confirmation email but it bounced.  Can you email me at jlehrbaum at salesforce dot com so we can resolve offline?
@Richard Pausch looks like we emailed you on Jan 21, 2016 at 8:00 AM PST but the email was not opened.  Can you check your spam folder and/or trash? 
@amit tariyal: It looks like you received an email on Jan 27, 2016 at 6:09 AM PST but the email was not opened.  Can you check your spam folder and/or trash? 
Warren Wade 8Warren Wade 8
@Jacob Lehrbaum - I logged in to trailhead and then tried to reregister and it didn't prepopulate my credentials.  SO, I tried to register / reregister with my various versions of my email.  Did that work?
@Karthik.A.S: It looks like you received an email on Jan 28, 2016 at 5:25AM PST but the email was not opened.  Can you check your spam folder and/or trash?

@aathisankar c: It looks like you received an email on  Jan 27, 2016 at 9:32AM PST but the email was not opened.  Can you check your spam folder and/or trash?

@Pallavi Dani: it looks like you received an email, and opened it. so you should be set at this point!

@Ellen Hendrix: looks like you've only done 4 during the promotional period (1/18/2016 to 1/31/2016 PST).  If you complete one more, you should be set!

@Tracey Lewis: I can see that you've completed the required number of badges, thanks! Data is still propogating a bit more slowly than we'd like, so please allow a couple of hours to receive your confirmation email. 
Emilie SullivanEmilie Sullivan
@Jacob Lehrbaum - 

Could you check for me please? Thanks ! 
@Warren Wade: yes, you registered with the right account now! (sorry to make this a guessing game).  You should get the email shortly. 
@Emilie Sullivan: you should be set, just give it another 1-2 hours. If you don't receive the email by then please let me know and I'll look into it. 
Richard PauschRichard Pausch
@Jacob, you were right. It was blocked and I was able to retrieve it.  Thank you
@Jacob Lehrbaum I got the email from trailhead. thanks :)
TomSnyderTomSnyder

Hi @Jacob Lehrbaum,

I have completed 5 badges a few hours ago but still havent recieved the email nor the Cloak of adventure badge.

Thanks in Advance
@TomSnyder: looks like you're opted out of emails.  Permission to opt you back in?
TomSnyderTomSnyder
Permission granted. Please opt me back in.
jaelee125jaelee125

Hey @Jacob.

I believe I have also got 5 badges but no e-mail.
I'm stilled opted in the e-mail but i havne't received a single e-mail regarding it.

Could you look into it?
Thanks

Niraj ShrikhandeNiraj Shrikhande

@Jacob -  I have completed 23 badges as of today after 1/18, however I have still not received any email for the Cloak of adventure badge, can you please check.
@Niraj Shrikhande: looks like you are opted out of email.  Permission to opt you back in?
@TomSnyder: done
@Jae Lee: looks like you opted out of emails a couple weeks ago.  Ok to opt you back in?
jaelee125jaelee125
@Jacob you can opt me back in.  THanks
@Jacob - Can you Opt me back in. Thanks

@Jae Lee & @Niraj Shrikhande: done and done. expect the email shortly. 
sieb4mesieb4me
@jacob I have finsihed 6 badged and registered but havent received email.  Thanks.
sieb4mesieb4me
@jacob - sorry forgot to add my email is jayusaca@yahoo.com that I used to register for trailhead
@sieb4me: thx! It looks like you had been opted out from email.  Ok to opt you back in?
@jacob - Thanks for your help!. I could do it.
sieb4mesieb4me
@jacob yes that is fine, opt me back in. Thanks.
@sieb4me: done & you should receive the email shortly. 
sieb4mesieb4me
@jacob Thanks. I will let you know once i get email, so far I have not received it yet.
Mano lavanya 18Mano lavanya 18

Hi @Jacob,

I have completed 5 badges  1 day back but still havent recieved the email nor the Cloak of adventure badge.

Thanks in Advance

@Mano lavanya: I think you registered with a different email address than the one on your Trailhead profile.  If you don't mind, please log into Trailhead and then go to bit.ly/cloakofadventure and re-register.  It should auto-populate the correct email address.  Also, all badges you've earned already during the promotional period will count. 
@sieb4me: you should have the email now, thanks for your patience!
Nitin NavaliNitin Navali
hi jacob
I have completed 5 badges  2 days back but still havent recieved the email for the Cloak of adventure badge.

sieb4mesieb4me
@Jacob Thanks a lot. Got the email.
@nitin navali: looks like the email arrived about 2 minutes ago (or at least was sent from our side)
@nitin navali: oh, sorry was reading that wrong.  It was sent 24 hours and 2 minutes ago.... not 2 minutes ago.  Can you check your spam/trash? the title is: Well done! The Cloak of Adventure is yours.
Nitin NavaliNitin Navali
got it thanks for the info@jacob, u rock..
aathisankar caathisankar c
@[Jacob Lehrbaum]

I checked it, the email is not there Trash/Spam folder. Is is possible to resend it ?

Thanks,
Aathisankar C
@Aathisankar, I emailed you directly. Let me know if you didn't get it for any reason

-Jacob
ankit kadamankit kadam
Hi Jacob Lehrbaum,
I have today recently cleared 7 badges now, but couldn't recieve any email from salesforce? could you please help me with this.
Abinisha SappanayAbinisha Sappanay
I too have earned 5 badges excluding the Community Badges today but i still haven't recieved any mail regarding the sweatshirt.
@ankit kadam: please give it a couple of hours - everything looks good on your profile so have no fear, you're all set.  If you don't get the email within the next couple of hours feel free to let me know and I'll look into it further
Srikanth Reddy VSrikanth Reddy V
@Jacob Lehrbaum

Hi Jacob,

I have completed 7 badges 2 days back but still have not received the email for the Cloak of adventure badge.

Thanks,
Srikanth V

User-added image
@Srikanth Reddy V: looks like you should have received the email on Jan 28, 2016 at 7:14 AM PST (about 16.5 hours ago).  If you don't see it can you check your spam or trash? The subject line is "Well done! The Cloak of Adventure is yours."

@Abinisha Sappanay: please give it a couple of hours - everything looks good on your profile so have no fear, you're all set.  If you don't get the email within the next couple of hours feel free to let me know and I'll look into it further

Daniel Siman 5Daniel Siman 5
Hello @Jacob Lehrbaum, I have completed 6 badges a day ago but still do not received an email for the Cloak of adventure or that I am successfully registered in the Challenge. Could you please look at my issue?
Thank you very much!
Daniel
Karthik.A.SKarthik.A.S
@Jacob Lehrbaum
Hi jacob,
Thanks for your reply i got address confirmation mail.
eagrley wating for sweat shirt

Thanks&Regards
Karthik.A.S
shishir pareek 5shishir pareek 5

@Jacob Lehrbaum

Hi Jacob 

I have to create a new Org in order to complete challenges as my prvious org was having som issue on checking challenges.I registered with the campaign and completed 5 batches and got the community Batch.But didnt recieve any mail like "4 more badges to earn" nor my confirmation mail.My new Org is from same account as my other one.Is it gonna affect my participation in challenge 

Thanks and Reagrd 
Shishir Pareek 
rajdeep ghosh 6rajdeep ghosh 6
I have also completed 5 modules but did not get any mail regarding the sweatshirt please help.
Amol DixitAmol Dixit
I have also earned 8 trailhead badges, but still not received any email or confimation.
Venkat phaniVenkat phani

I have also earned 6 trailhead badges after getting  coveted Compass of Wisdom badge., but still not received any email or confimation.
Hi @Jacob Lehrbaum - Thank you for the update yesterday. I managed to earned 14 badges but I still don't receive the email confirmation. 
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsTrailheadProfile?userId=005F00000072bI1IAI
Yuhan AnggaYuhan Angga
Hello @Jacob Lehrbaum - Need your help, i've already managed to get 13 badges. Do you mind to check my profile ? because i havent got email confimation for the cloack of adventure. Thanks a lot !
TomSnyderTomSnyder
@Jacob Lehrbaum .  Yesterday you had opt-ed me back in. however, I have still not received any confirmation emails nor community badge pertaining the Cloak of Adventure.  I have signed up on the Website and completed 5 badges with-in the dates required.  Please advise, Thank you.

Opted out of emails
@Daniel Siman: looks like you were opted out of emails.  Mind if we opt you back in?
@Amol Dixit: looks like you were opted out of emails.  Mind if we opt you back in?

Received email and are now confirmed
@Venkat phani: looks like you received and confirmed the email since posting so I'm assuming you are all set
@Shishir Pareek: looks like you received and confirmed the email since posting so I'm assuming you are all set. Note: Your points and badges will be associated with the Salesforce account you use for your profile (when you first log in to Trailhead). You can always change the dev org you are using for challenges and that won't affect your trailhead history at all! 

Received email but haven't confirmed
@rajdeep ghosh: you should have received an email to your gmail account on Jan 29, 2016 at 1:31 AM PST entitled "Well done! The Cloak of Adventure is yours." If you can't find, do you mind searching for it in spam/trash?
@Oliver Mancera: looks like we sent you the address confirmation email on Jan 28, 2016 at 2:53 PM PST entitled "Well done! The Cloak of Adventure is yours." If you can't find, do you mind searching for it in spam/trash?

Not Registered for Campaign:
@Yuhan Angga: looks like you haven't registered OR registered with a different email address.  But no worries, your badges earned between 1/18/16 and 1/31/16 PST still count.  I suggest logging into Trailhead and going to bit.ly/cloakofadventure.  That way the correct email address will auto-populate
@Tom Snyder: sorry about that Tom.  I think the "opt in" didn't fully take last time but looks like you should have received the email now
Silvia Marmol 9Silvia Marmol 9
Hi @Jacob Lehrbaum, I filled in the form (more than once, I think) after getting the Compass of Wisdom badge. I'm quite sure I've completed more than 5 badges since then, yet I never got any email from trailhead. It is also not in my spam or trash.
@Silvia Marmol: looks like you were opted out of emails. Mind if I opt you back in? In terms of badges and registration you are fully qualified at this point so its simply a matter of confirming your shipping details.  Once we get the email issue sorted out you'll be set. 
@Jacob Lehrbaum - please do. I couldn't find the opt-in/out option in settings.

@Silvia Marmol: done & looks like you've received the email now so you should be set.  Just open and confirm you address!
@Jacob Lehrbaum: Got it, thanks!
Daniel Siman 5Daniel Siman 5
Hi @Jacob Lehrbaum! Do what you need to do ;) 
If you need change something go ahead.
Thanks!
Yuhan AnggaYuhan Angga
@Jacob Lehrbaum Thx for the link, already in. Am i registered now ?
RondakrRondakr
Can someone check and see if I'm opted out of emails? I cannot find any way to opt-in! I've filled in the form (multiple times) before and after getting the Compass of Wisdom badge. I completed a total of 10 badges during this time - but am never getting any email from trailhead.
@Daniel Siman: done. you should receive the email shortly

@Yuhan: looks like you may have registered with the wrong account. The email address associated with your Trailhead profile is not your gmail account but one that ends with ".id" -  did you log into Trailhead and then go to bit.ly/cloakofadventure? May try doing this in an incognito or private browsing window. If it doesn't work this time we can handle this offline

@Rondakr: looks like we sent you the confirmation email on Jan 27, 2016  at 4:21 PM PST with the subject line Well done! The Cloak of Adventure is yours. Maybe check your spam or trash? Note: it went to an email address with a company domain name that starts with n. 

RondakrRondakr
@Jacob Lehrbaum Thank you for clearing up this mystery! Yes, it was caught in a SPAM filter. I was able to find it and complete the form.
Yuhan AnggaYuhan Angga
@Jacob Lehrbaum Nice it worked! i've also completed the shipping form. Really appreciate your help.
PriaPPriaP
@Jacob Lehrbaum: I received 6 badges on 22 January but didn't receive any email from Trailhead. Also I have sent couple of emails to trailhead@salesforce.com but haven't received any response.
@Jacob Lehrbaum - It seems the notification caught by my company's Spam Filter which it didn't reach my inbox. Is it possible to resend it since I already change the email address to my personal email.Thank you.
LakshmanLakshman

@Jacob Lehrbaum
I have received 12 badges but still no email/link to fill shipment address. Can you please check ?
Ankit TaoriAnkit Taori
@Jacob Lehrbaum
Same here buddy. Have received 8 Badges today iteself. Haven't received any email.
@PriaP: looks like you haven't registered OR registered with a different email address.  But no worries, your badges earned between 1/18/16 and 1/31/16 PST still count.  I suggest logging into Trailhead and going to bit.ly/cloakofadventure.  That way the correct email address will auto-populate
@Lakshman: it looks like you're opted out of emails.  Do I have your permission to opt you back in?
@Ankit Taori: data is propogating a bit slowly right now so we appreciate your patience. I can see that you've earned all the badges you need, so you're in! But please allow 1-2 more hours to receive the email. 
@Oliver L Mancera: I emailed you directly to your work address
LakshmanLakshman
Yes sure @Jacob, please opt me back in.
Amol DixitAmol Dixit
@Jacob, please opt me in.Thank you so much for your quick response.
sunny900bond1.3924801080220005E12sunny900bond1.3924801080220005E12

@Jacob Lehrbaum:Hi,
I also didnot recieve any mail, kindly check.

My profile id is: sunny900bond1.3924801080220005E12

NisarAhmedNisarAhmed

Hi @Jacob Lehrbaum

I have earned more than 5 trailhead badges today only, but still not received any email or confimation.
Could you please check and let me know.

Kind Regards,
Nisar Ahmed

Sonam RaniSonam Rani
@Jacob Lehrbaum: I have earned  6 badges today but still not received any email.
Pedro Nuñez 2Pedro Nuñez 2
Hello, I've completed the challenge like 2 days ago and only received the email stating that I have 4 more badges to go, this morning I've got another email saying that I have to do 5 badges! please help. sent the same message over email.
Joseph HawleyJoseph Hawley
Hi - I signed up within the required timeline and have completed/earned 7 badges. Today I received an email that states "You're only 4 badge(s) away"... Please help ;)
Received email and are now confirmed
@Amol Dixit: looks like you have now received the address confirmation email and confirmed your address so you should be all set. 
@NisarAhmed: ​looks like you have now received the address confirmation email and confirmed your address so you should be all set.
@Sonam Rani: :looks like you have now received the address confirmation email and confirmed your address so you should be all set. 

Received email but haven't confirmed
@Lakshman: looks like you received the address confirmation email (to your gmail account) on Jan 29, 2016 at 7:44 PM PST.
@Sunny900Bond: looks like you received the address confirmation email (to your gmail account) on Jan 29, 2016 at 2:12 AM PST.

Not Registered for Campaign:
@Pedro Nuñez: looks like you haven't registered OR registered with a different email address.  But no worries, your badges earned between 1/18/16 and 1/31/16 PST still count.  I suggest logging into Trailhead and going to bit.ly/cloakofadventure.  That way the correct email address will auto-populate

@Joseph Hawley: you egistered with a different email address from your Trailhead profile.  The correct email address has a domain name that starts with "s." (sorry to be vague but didn't want to share your personal info here.  But no worries, your badges earned between 1/18/16 and 1/31/16 PST still count.  I suggest logging into Trailhead and going to bit.ly/cloakofadventure.  That way the correct email address will auto-populate

1. You must register for our promotion at bit.ly/cloakofadventure to earn the sweatshirt and you must use the same email address as your Trailhead profile. I recommend logging into your Trailhead profile before registering so that your correct email address auto-populates. 
  2. You must earn all 5 badges between 1/18/16 and 1/31/16 PST (compass of wisdom does not count towards the total)
  3. it can take 2-3 hours to receive your confirmation email once you've earned all 5 badges.  75% of the inquiries we're seeing are due to slow email delivery.  
  4. Make sure to check spam for an email titled "Well done! The Cloak of Adventure is yours" if its been 2 hours since you earned your fifth badge. If you still can't find it, please email us at trailhead@salesforce.com with the subject line: "Cloak of Adventure"

Thanks all and get your badges down in the next 16 hours! :)
This was selected as the best answer
LakshmanLakshman
@Jacob Lehrbaum
I have checked my gmail and have not received any email, you said that I have opted out of email, maybe thats why I did not receive an email. Please opt me back in and send me a confirmation again ?
Dev Kumbhare 4Dev Kumbhare 4
Hi Jacob,

I recently completed the quest and earned 5 badges today to earn the rare Cloak of Adventure Sweatshirt. But i have not received any email. I have also sent an email to trailhead@salesforce.com but no reply yet. Please can you look into this?

Lakshman: emailed you directly to resolve. 

Dev Kumbhare: it looks like you earned your fifth badge 30 mins ago.  Please wait 1-2 hours to receive the confirmation email. 
Dev Kumbhare 4Dev Kumbhare 4
Thank you for your swift response. I will wait for the confirmation email in next 1-2 hours. Dev
Ron ArbelRon Arbel
Hi @Jacob Lehrbaum, same deal with me. Completed my badges and recieved no email. Could it be because my username and associated email are different?

Thanks for your help!
@Ron Arbel: looks like you received the confirmation email 12 hours ago to your gmail. Check for a message entitled "Well done! The Cloak of Adventure is yours: from trailhead@salesforce.com.  Might be in spam. 
Karisa Booth 7Karisa Booth 7
@jacob Lehrbaum - I completed the quest over 12 hours ago and never received the confirmation email - even searched through Spam. I also know I enrolled as I've been receiving the other emails. Can you check on my status?
Ron ArbelRon Arbel
@Jacob Lehrbaum got it, thank you! For ruture reference, the email populated in Gmail's "Promotions" tab rather than spam.

You're the man!
sunny900bond1.3924801080220005E12sunny900bond1.3924801080220005E12

@Jacob Lehrbaum
I didnt received any address confirmation, I just received a mail titled 'You're in! Here's your quest.'. Please send it again

My email address is: sunny900bond@gmail.com
Ana K. BertuzziAna K. Bertuzzi

Hi @Jacob Lehrbaum
I didn't receive any email, can you please opt me back?

Thanks a ton!

Joseph HawleyJoseph Hawley
Thanks, @Jacob Lehrbaum ! I resubmitted the form as suggested, using the same email as my (this) trailhead account. Please confirm if there is anything else I need to do. 
@Joseph Hawley: l just emailed you via your work email address to resolve further.  If you didn't get it let me know

@Ana K. Bertuzzi: looks like you just earned all five badges very recently - with the last one having been completed just an hour ago.  Please allow another 1-2 hours to receive the email but

@sunny900bond: I'll email you directly to resolve.  If you didn't receive our automated email last time its likely you won't receive it the next time either.  gmail accounts have been known to filter emails into hard to find places at times. 

@Karisa Booth: the account that you're using with Trailhead doesn't appear to have registered with our campaign. But no worries, your badges earned between 1/18/16 and 1/31/16 PST still count.  I suggest logging into Trailhead and going to bit.ly/cloakofadventure.  That way the correct email address will auto-populate. In your case it appears to be a gmail address

Pedro Nuñez 2Pedro Nuñez 2
@Jacob Lehrbaum sorry but it's been 2 hours now and still nothing, should I set a different email for the trailhead account? I really don't wanna miss this due to a technical issue
@Pedro Nuñez: looks like you received and confirmed the email since posting so I'm assuming you are all set
Srirsghav SrinivasanSrirsghav Srinivasan
@Jacob Lehrbaum Hi! I've completed five badges, but haven't received any confirmation mail yet. It's been more than two hours now. Could you please look into this? Thanks in advance!
imShwetaMimShwetaM
@Jacob Lehrbaum 
Hello! I've completed five badges, but haven't received any confirmation mail yet. It's been more than two hours now. Could you please look into this? TIA
Nitin More 18Nitin More 18
@Jacob Lehrbaum Hello, I have completed 9 badges (plus 1 community badge) but haven't received any confirmation email yet. Can you look into this for me?
@Srirsghav Srinivasan: looks like you received and confirmed the email since posting so I'm assuming you are all set.

@imShwetaM: you should have received an email to your work account on Jan 31, 2016 at 7:25 AM PST entitled "Well done! The Cloak of Adventure is yours." If you can't find, do you mind searching for it in spam/trash? But don't worry, you're qualified at this point so we just need to confirm your shipping details. 

@Nitin More: I just responded to your email.  Let's follow-up there vs the forums (much easier)
All: please send us email at trailhead@salesforce.com with the subject line "cloak of adventure" as it will help us resolve any questions faster
Nitin More 18Nitin More 18
@Jacob Lehrbaum, Thank you for your reply to my email. I will get back to you via email if I don't get confirmation email in next couple of hours. Thank you once again.
Yeshi M 4Yeshi M 4
@Jacob Lehrbaum I see that you are helping others. You help me why I have not received my confirmation e-mail I have completed the 5 badges and 1 for compass of adventrue yestedat 01/30/2016. please let me know so I can complete the challenge by the end of the deadline.
Thank You

All: please send us email at trailhead@salesforce.com with the subject line "cloak of adventure" as it will help us resolve any questions faster

@yeshi: I believe I just responded to your email. let's continue the discussion there.  If that wasn't you, please email us per the instructions above.  Thanks!
Karthik SonkambleKarthik Sonkamble
Hi Jacob, I finished 5 badges before 31st jan 2016. But i didn't receive any confirmation mail. Can you please check?
@karthik Sonkamble: please send us email at trailhead@salesforce.com with the subject line "cloak of adventure" as it will help us resolve any questions faster
Karmveer KumarKarmveer Kumar
Hi Jacob,

I have finished 5 badges before Jan. 25st ,2016. and Irecive a confirmation mail.That mail says for wait 2 weeks for getting a  Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt but i don't get anything.

Thanks
Karmveer
Rajsekhar MishraRajsekhar Mishra
Hi Jacob,
Is there a way we can check our shipment ? i have filled the shipment form , but not received any confirmation. Neither any tracking number for it.

amit tariyal 5amit tariyal 5
Hi Jacob, I still did not got any email to verify my address,  got wisdom badge but did not got any mail confirmation for shirt :( Thank you, Regards,
all: 
please send us email at trailhead@salesforce.com with the subject line "cloak of adventure" as it will help us resolve any questions faster
Tarun Patel 28Tarun Patel 28
@Jacob Lehrbaum , I completed this challenge on Jan 20th 2016. However I have not yet received my sweat shirt shipment from Sales Force.
Pratik KulkarniPratik Kulkarni
More than 3 weeks since i have completed the challenge.Still havent received the sweatshirt
Kanwarpal SinghKanwarpal Singh
@Jacob

Hi Jacob,

Hope you are doing great,I have completed the challenge on 21 Jan,2016.They requested me for the T-shirt size,i have filled the form for mailing address and T-shirt size.But now the date is 15 Feb,2016, i still not have got my T-shirt.Please check about the issue

Regards,
Kanwar
Pranay JaiswalPranay Jaiswal
I havent received the sweatshit? completed the trails around 20 days back? Am i missing something? Never ever got any goodies from SF for completing the challenges. 
All: we try to ship prizes to you in general within 4 weeks (28 days).  However we ran into some delays with the production of our sweatshirts but fortunately they began shipping out to all winners last week.  At this point you should still expect to receive your sweatshirt within 4 weeks from today.  If you have not received it by March 14th 2016 please email us at trailhead@salesforce.com and we'll investigate. 

Thanks!

@Jacob

Hi,Can I shift my billing address now,because I am going to shift,so is it possible.

Regards,
Kanwar
Hi Kanwar: please email trailhead@salesforce.com and include cloak of adventure in the title
@Jacob,Thanks fr this,but i have mailed earlier,but didn't got a reply,so can i expect a reply this time :)
Mark Cooper 10Mark Cooper 10
Hi,

My three colleagues have all now either received the sweatshirt or had an email confirming delivery -  I've had zip, which is quite ironic seeing I was the first of us to complete the badges and get the conformation email through and sent back!
I've emailed trailhead@salesforce.com, but had no answer. Can you update please?

Pranay JaiswalPranay Jaiswal
Finally got my SweatShirt. TYSM :)
Anuja IngoleAnuja Ingole
I have not received the sweatshirt yet...by when will it reach?? its been so long...
DHANANJAY KUMAR 16DHANANJAY KUMAR 16
@Jacob Lehrbaum 

I completed the 5 badges withing the provider offer period to win the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt, I also provided the address details as I received the conformation email, but I haven't received my sweatshirt yet. Kindly help me with this !!

Disappointed !!! 

My details :-

Username :- djay@gmai.com
emal ID :- jaiswal.dhananjay1@gmail.com
User ID on Trailhead :- 005F0000006h85eIAA
Org ID :- 00D280000014Nn4

Kindly help !!
Prajwal PaunikarPrajwal Paunikar
I completed this challenge but still havn't received my sweat shirt from Sales Force.
Shashank Shastri 2Shashank Shastri 2

@Jacob Lehrbaum 

I completed the required 5 badges on trailhead and received the mail regarding the shipment of the 'cloak of adventure' sweatshirt. But the sweatshirt has not yet been delivered. 

I have dropped a mail regarding the same at trailhead@salesforce.com.

Matthew Miles 10Matthew Miles 10
I have also never received my sweatshirt...
Shwetha SuvarnaShwetha Suvarna
@Jacob,

I have received mail about the shipment of the sweatshirt, but still didn't get delivery of it.
John SchroederJohn Schroeder
I'm still waiting on my sweatshirt too.

Sandi_ZellnerSandi_Zellner
Im still waiting on mine too......I have rec'd several emails saying sorry for the wait, please confirm your addess, but still no sweatshirt. Bummed!
Malini K SMalini K S
Are there any active Campaigns as of now?